As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LearningLive 2016
- 07/09/2016 - 08/09/2016
- Trainer Performance - How To Confidently Assess
- tts SITA Breakfast Seminar
- Social Broadcasting - The Changing Face of Webinars
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2016
- 23/10/2016 - 26/10/2016
- How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focused August 25, 2016Change Communication Leadership How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focusedJamie Lawrence
- Coffee Briefing: Pinterest, play and Personal Learning Networks August 22, 2016Training Pinterest, play and Personal Learning NetworksShonette
- Why change programmes fail in their tracks August 19, 2016Behavioural Change Change Leadership Why change programmes fail in their tracksJamie Lawrence
- Coffee Briefing: Recognition, language and the benefits of Slacking August 15, 2016Strategy Recognition, language and the benefits of SlackingShonette
- Going beyond the stereotypes: managing employees with Asperger’s August 9, 2016Talent Managing employees with Asperger’sShonette
- eLN Annual Conference renamed and confirmed for 10th November at larger venue August 26, 2016The eLN annual conference has been renamed eLN CONNECT and will be its biggest ever event, moving to the Minories Suite at Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in central London. Open to members and non-members alike, registrations for this major conference are now being taken.
- Learning Nexus to greet new neighbours with Breakfast Meeting August 26, 2016Learning Nexus, Gloucester-based eLearning company, is set to host a breakfast meeting on Wednesday 31st August 2016 for local businesses.
- Appeal to learning professionals to help avert African education digital divide August 25, 2016Appeal to learning professionals to donate ‘time and talent’ to help avert digital divide disaster for African education.