If you take 15 minutes to reflect at the end of the day, you can improve your productivity by 22.8%. That’s the conclusion of a study at Harvard Business School. Participants spent 15 minutes writing in a journal to embed their learning from the day, and produced these dramatic results. Do you take time to reflect? We all have busy…
No, we are (probably) not about to be replaced by robots Are the robots about to replace us all,...
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to announce the finalists for the 2016 Learning Awards, the L&D sector’s annual...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
Gamification is the process of utilizing and combining game-based elements and mechanics to engage people in learning and taking...
Earlier this month I gave a talk to the Annual ‘MEGA’ Convention of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA). I...
I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a...
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Culture - How To Start & Never Stop
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How we are fundamentally failing millennials and workers June 18, 2018
- Sales training ROI: Don’t fall for these three myths June 18, 2018
- How to prepare your training for the death of the Flash player June 15, 2018
- CMI and AVADO partner to launch new digital qualification in leadership and management June 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 14 June June 14, 2018
- Learnlight to Participate in Leading EdTech Event: EdTechX 2018 June 18, 2018
- World of Learning Conference & Exhibition 2018 Announced June 15, 2018
- Growth Engineering's Academy LMS named among top 10 extended enterprise LMS June 14, 2018
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Market worth over $6bn by 2024 June 13, 2018
- Is your L&D strategy fit for the future? June 13, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018