If you take 15 minutes to reflect at the end of the day, you can improve your productivity by 22.8%. That’s the conclusion of a study at Harvard Business School. Participants spent 15 minutes writing in a journal to embed their learning from the day, and produced these dramatic results. Do you take time to reflect? We all have busy…
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
Prestigious award presented at the 2019 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
Three Principles for Great Meetings by Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H Taylor I bet...
Although data has been collected for years, the term ‘Big Data’ was coined back in 2008 by Haseeb Budhani,...
I spoke to a group of Compliance Officers, Managing Partners and Finance Directors from the legal sector yesterday on...
An Institute member is looking to gain ideas, inspiration and resources for connected learning in the workplace – can you...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the view and opinions of LPI Consultant Craig Hamill. In your opinion what...
If you are a main stream learning provider, this has probably happened to you in the past year. You...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Claudia Winkleman to return as host of L&D industry's premier awards event December 14, 2018
- Growth Engineering and L'Oréal Win Gold at Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards December 13, 2018
- MicroLearn confirms new partnership supporting apprenticeships with Venture Forward December 13, 2018
- LEO Learning scores a double win at 2018 eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 12, 2018
- It’s a Winning Trifecta for UpsideLMS at the 2018 Brandon Hall Awards December 12, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- TJ Newsflash: 13 December December 13, 2018
- 71% of retailers invest in AI to attract online shoppers this Christmas December 13, 2018
- The rise of the remote worker, and how to keep workplace training unified December 12, 2018
- Where are all the difficult people? December 11, 2018
- Behavioural economics: What's it got to do with L&D Pt2 December 10, 2018