If you take 15 minutes to reflect at the end of the day, you can improve your productivity by 22.8%. That’s the conclusion of a study at Harvard Business School. Participants spent 15 minutes writing in a journal to embed their learning from the day, and produced these dramatic results. Do you take time to reflect? We all have busy…
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
With economic, technological and social change creating a perfect storm for organisations and employees alike, 600+ HR leaders gave...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
Working in a role that puts me in contact with many people involved with change projects, I always find...
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
Rachel Burnham writes – Last week I had the opportunity to participate in this year’s Learning Live conference organised by...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- The Learning Innovation Forum
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Nick Bate, the Co-Founder and Director of @BlueEskimoJobs is Uncle Fester from the Addams Family for the upcoming 2020 charity calendar to help raise money for @Dreamflight! You too can help raise money by pre-ordering the calendar today at https://t.co/acCLNfJ8xZ #charity
Partner News Feeds
- Kaplan Commercial Acumen Breakfast May 24, 2019
- Book extract: Strategic Doing - Ten Skills for Agile Leadership May 24, 2019
- Kaplan May 23, 2019