Being immersed in the digital learning world, it’s easy to forget that there are an awful lot of people out there who are just exploring using technology for learning for the first time and boy can it be overwhelming… what author-tool, LMS, LRS, design methodology do I use? Do I need to gamify it, make it responsive, record user data….
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
Following Elliott Masie’s keynote at last years Learning Live we are pleased to share this new 2017 open source,...
We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have...
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
There are some simple things you can do on your network to make it more secure. This article provides 6 easy...
Informal Learning in Organisations by Robin Hoyle is published by Kogan Page at £29.99. LPI members can order a...
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- 20, the golden age of de-motivation: The least motivated worker in the UK September 20, 2017
- The key to cloud security? Good identity hygiene and analytics September 20, 2017
- Managers are your engagement trendsetters September 19, 2017
- The learning curve is really a staircase (with a trap door in it) September 19, 2017
- How to coach for performance breakthroughs September 19, 2017
- World of Learning: explore, understand and act upon the latest developments in L&D September 19, 2017
- Defence specialists explore contract liability via Explosive Learning Solutions September 19, 2017
- UpsideLMS Launches UpsideLMS Mobile, a New Platform for (Offline) mLearning September 19, 2017
- LSG webinar series begins with Fosway’s insights into the realities of digital learning September 18, 2017
- Kallidus shortlisted for two Learning Technologies Awards September 18, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017
- VR in learning isn’t as hard as you think September 14, 2017
- Disability Confident: what is the future of this scheme? September 8, 2017