Being immersed in the digital learning world, it’s easy to forget that there are an awful lot of people out there who are just exploring using technology for learning for the first time and boy can it be overwhelming… what author-tool, LMS, LRS, design methodology do I use? Do I need to gamify it, make it responsive, record user data….
In this article by Lisa Johnson (Assistant Director of Information Services) at global children’s charity Barnardo’s looks at the...
Fascinating short video identifying common traits in the world’s smartest people…something for us all to ponder on a Monday...
I feel that this is the year of pivotal change within the L&D industry. For years we have spoken...
I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some...
The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
Nobody has (yet!) changed this critical business statistic: The number one reason people voluntarily leave their jobs is they...
One of the key differences between professions and other forms of occupation is the fact that professionals are bound...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017