As chatbots become common in other contexts, such as retail, health and finance, so they will become common in learning. Education is always somewhat behind other sectors in considering and adopting technology but adopt it will. There are several points across the learner journey where bots are already being used and already a range of fascinating examples. 1. Onboarding bot…
I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
Nick Fernando, Head of Content at Filtered.com, has worked in learning and development for 15 years across public, private...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest...
My favourite teacher from my high school days, Mr ‘Geography’ Jones, died recently. I remember his enthusiastic anMagicd, at...
In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Five reasons to use video for L&D January 17, 2018
- Ten tips on employee orientation pt1 January 17, 2018
- How to maximise your chances of success in the TJ Awards 2018 January 16, 2018
- Why you can’t afford to miss entering the TJ Awards 2018 January 16, 2018
- How L&D influences a culture of productivity in the workplace January 16, 2018
- Are you a learning guru? Test your knowledge at #LT18uk with Sponge January 17, 2018
- Npower to reveal how immersive digital learning saves £3 million January 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS v.8.1 introduces self set up trial area January 17, 2018
- Virtual College to deliver seminar with EEF at Learning Technologies 2018 January 17, 2018
- LinkedIn Announces Exclusive Unveiling of 2018 Workplace Learning Report at Learning Technologies, London January 16, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018
- Coaching models explored: PESOS January 17, 2018
- 8 winning tactics for creating gold medal teamwork January 16, 2018
- A best practice guide to managing mental illness January 15, 2018
- Coaching models explored: CIGAR January 15, 2018