As chatbots become common in other contexts, such as retail, health and finance, so they will become common in learning. Education is always somewhat behind other sectors in considering and adopting technology but adopt it will. There are several points across the learner journey where bots are already being used and already a range of fascinating examples. 1. Onboarding bot…
While your marketing department is busy sending a fine tuned message to the public, the sales or customer service...
Appetite is looking to extend its partner network in Europe to help deliver a high level of Microsoft it...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability...
I’m currently working (as part of a larger group) to re-define the Customer experience principles within my business with...
How often do we get the opportunity to take on role reversal? To switch places – rarely. Recently I got...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: the five most common productivity killers and how to combat them August 17, 2018
- Sentenced to life-long learning - and what a great thing it is August 16, 2018
- ‘Unretired’: developing learning strategies for older employees August 15, 2018
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Agylia extends reach into Australia and New Zealand with new partner Agylis ANZ August 16, 2018
- How Do I? releases new Creator Studio app August 15, 2018
- The Learning Imperative: new book launching at World of Learning August 15, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Compliance training: Making a case for elearning August 17, 2018
- The coaching model library: PRACTICE August 17, 2018
- You are your learners: What can your organisation gain from learner insights? August 17, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 August August 16, 2018
- Is microlearning the only way to get through to the millennial workforce? August 16, 2018