I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I am still learning about learning. As founder of an organisation called “How to Accelerate Learning” I spend a lot of time helping individuals and organisations learn how to learn better, faster and with more retention and business impact. It never ceases…
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing...
Do you have a new scheme or policy to launch? Need to drive awareness of learning & development? Want...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
Cross-European research into the impact of BREXIT on organisations from a HR perspective opened earlier this week. Fosway Group,...
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking at a The Learning and Performance Institutes CLO...
As L&D practitioners, there is probably a reasonable assumption that we understand what it means to design learning solutions...
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017