I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I am still learning about learning. As founder of an organisation called “How to Accelerate Learning” I spend a lot of time helping individuals and organisations learn how to learn better, faster and with more retention and business impact. It never ceases…
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is proud to announce the finalists for the 2018 Learning Awards, the learning...
Last week I had to undergo a minor medical procedure, nothing drastic, but something that previously would have necessitated...
A short highlight reel from the Learning Awards 2018, held at the Dorchester, London in February 2018. Hosted by...
It’s been Mental Health Awareness Week this past week and it’s been hard to escape the mass amounts of...
This week we catch up with Velda Barnes Head of Learning & Development at Addaction. In your opinion what...
In recent months I have been reading, thinking and speaking about the future of work, more specifically, the future...
Finalists for the 2017 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: the five most common productivity killers and how to combat them August 17, 2018
- Sentenced to life-long learning - and what a great thing it is August 16, 2018
- ‘Unretired’: developing learning strategies for older employees August 15, 2018
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Agylia extends reach into Australia and New Zealand with new partner Agylis ANZ August 16, 2018
- How Do I? releases new Creator Studio app August 15, 2018
- The Learning Imperative: new book launching at World of Learning August 15, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Compliance training: Making a case for elearning August 17, 2018
- The coaching model library: PRACTICE August 17, 2018
- You are your learners: What can your organisation gain from learner insights? August 17, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 August August 16, 2018
- Is microlearning the only way to get through to the millennial workforce? August 16, 2018