I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I am still learning about learning. As founder of an organisation called “How to Accelerate Learning” I spend a lot of time helping individuals and organisations learn how to learn better, faster and with more retention and business impact. It never ceases…
So much to learn, so little time. The world is bursting with learning. There are several million business books,...
It’s been five years since the Experience API (xAPI) specification 1.0 was published. Yet still we are only talking...
8 weeks ago I facilitated a session at Learning Live about the 50 big ideas I wrote about earlier in...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
I contributed to a legal conference a few years ago and got a big laugh for using the words...
Honouring the learning visionaries of our time Every year, the Learning Awards celebrates the very best achievements and developments...
When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How Hilti Turned off their LMS to Increase Engagement & Performance October 19, 2018
- Kineo announces presence at DevLearn 2018 in Las Vegas October 19, 2018
- Unicorn Training On Course For Record Year October 19, 2018
- Fosway launches NEW 2018 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 18, 2018
- IMarEST empowers continuing professional development (CPD) with the Agylia LMS October 18, 2018