In the 2018 L&D Global Sentiment Survey, Donald H Taylor asked over 1,000 people world-wide what they thought would be ‘hot’ in workplace Learning and Development (L&D). Respondents chose up to 3 options from a list of 15 (they could also suggest alternatives). On examining the results, two things struck him: First, ‘Personalization/adaptive delivery’ topped the poll, above ‘Collaborative/social learning’ for…
Having written about how Learning at Work Week might just be a one trick pony for some organisations I...
In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to...
A client recently briefed me ahead of a forthcoming event to a group of recent graduates. I was told...
A technological revolution in electronic learning has seen sizable changes over the years. Many years back, companies used to...
Carol Dweck, author of ‘Mindset’ and Professor at Stanford University writes about two mindsets; a “fixed mindset, where you...
I’m often asked how to use video for learning. Video is an expensive resource so it’s no wonder people...
One of the things that regularly gets me thinking in this modern world of working is how well supported...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Culture - How To Start & Never Stop
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How we are fundamentally failing millennials and workers June 18, 2018
- Sales training ROI: Don’t fall for these three myths June 18, 2018
- How to prepare your training for the death of the Flash player June 15, 2018
- CMI and AVADO partner to launch new digital qualification in leadership and management June 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 14 June June 14, 2018
- Learnlight to Participate in Leading EdTech Event: EdTechX 2018 June 18, 2018
- World of Learning Conference & Exhibition 2018 Announced June 15, 2018
- Growth Engineering's Academy LMS named among top 10 extended enterprise LMS June 14, 2018
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Market worth over $6bn by 2024 June 13, 2018
- Is your L&D strategy fit for the future? June 13, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018