In the 2018 L&D Global Sentiment Survey, Donald H Taylor asked over 1,000 people world-wide what they thought would be ‘hot’ in workplace Learning and Development (L&D). Respondents chose up to 3 options from a list of 15 (they could also suggest alternatives). On examining the results, two things struck him: First, ‘Personalization/adaptive delivery’ topped the poll, above ‘Collaborative/social learning’ for…
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
After I gave a talk on “Learning Culture and Compliance” to a group of legal professionals I decided to...
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and...
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
“If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is...
With next weeks 2019 Learning Awards, rapidly approaching we continue this new series of L&D QuestionTime in which we hear...
12 ways in which Toyota create a great workplace. Recently Henry Stewart (Founder of Happy Ltd) got the chance to...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019