In the 2018 L&D Global Sentiment Survey, Donald H Taylor asked over 1,000 people world-wide what they thought would be ‘hot’ in workplace Learning and Development (L&D). Respondents chose up to 3 options from a list of 15 (they could also suggest alternatives). On examining the results, two things struck him: First, ‘Personalization/adaptive delivery’ topped the poll, above ‘Collaborative/social learning’ for…
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
The human stuff is the basis of ‘digital learning transformations’. The technology platforms are secondary. They work best when:...
Introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to your company would be cool thing to do. It’s nowhere near as hard as...
I remember not so long ago, developing a learning culture was what L&D professionals were most concerned with. Thinking...
In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and...
National Apprenticeship Week runs from 6 to 10 March and brings together employers and apprentices from across England to celebrate...
I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some...
“If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights Leadership Fundamentals October 16, 2018
- Today’s Top eLearning Content Development Companies Identified October 15, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018