For Australia, last weeks crushing first innings defeat in the Ashes at Trent Bridge was a subject for national soul searching, typified by the response of The Sydney Morning Herald: England humiliate Australia on a first day that will live in infamy. (North American readers can just jump from here to the bullet list below.) All out for 60 before lunch?…
Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing...
With the increase of remote working we ask if such workers are happy or more isolated then their office...
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
This blog was originally published on my own wordpress site in August 2015 but felt I needed to add...
In a previous blog on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I touched on cloud services, data ‘ownership’ and responsibilities,...
A Learning Management System, or commonly referred to as an LMS, can act as a gateway to all the...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
I’ve read the word ‘Millennial’ so many times in articles, branding and advertising over the last few months, that...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Five reasons to use video for L&D January 17, 2018
- Ten tips on employee orientation pt1 January 17, 2018
- How to maximise your chances of success in the TJ Awards 2018 January 16, 2018
- Why you can’t afford to miss entering the TJ Awards 2018 January 16, 2018
- How L&D influences a culture of productivity in the workplace January 16, 2018
- Are you a learning guru? Test your knowledge at #LT18uk with Sponge January 17, 2018
- Npower to reveal how immersive digital learning saves £3 million January 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS v.8.1 introduces self set up trial area January 17, 2018
- Virtual College to deliver seminar with EEF at Learning Technologies 2018 January 17, 2018
- LinkedIn Announces Exclusive Unveiling of 2018 Workplace Learning Report at Learning Technologies, London January 16, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018
- Coaching models explored: PESOS January 17, 2018
- 8 winning tactics for creating gold medal teamwork January 16, 2018
- A best practice guide to managing mental illness January 15, 2018
- Coaching models explored: CIGAR January 15, 2018