Measuring the value and return on investment (ROI) of training and development is consistently one of the most common challenges faced by businesses – perhaps even more so when it comes to Social Learning – and the C-Suite is rightly challenging the L&D department to prove its value to the business. All too common is that Social Learning gets overlooked…
You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design...
Global body for workplace learning and development will present recommendations for digital transformation readiness. The leading authority on workplace...
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
Untapped potential in Learning and Development (L&D) is a lost opportunity in most large Australian businesses. Whilst executives wonder...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
Recently I had my glad rags on for a night at The Dorchester. No matter how many times I attend...
A new body will carry out the roles of the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency. The Education...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- GDPR: A primer from the GDPR Advisory Board February 20, 2018
- Seven ways you can empower your employees and improve morale February 20, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Virtual reality - enhancing learning outcomes February 19, 2018
- The danger of performance ratings pt2 February 19, 2018
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Improving performance with creativity: Tim Reid on LNTV February 19, 2018
- Imparta is now a Recognised Training Centre for the Association of Professional Sales February 19, 2018
- Kallidus rated highly by industry expert, Craig Weiss February 19, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- Data literacy: how can organisations improve this skill in 2018? February 12, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018