Measuring the value and return on investment (ROI) of training and development is consistently one of the most common challenges faced by businesses – perhaps even more so when it comes to Social Learning – and the C-Suite is rightly challenging the L&D department to prove its value to the business. All too common is that Social Learning gets overlooked…
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in...
How often have you been to an event where a ‘Life Coach’, ‘Inspirational Speaker’ or ‘Motivational Guru’ has told...
Fascinating short video identifying common traits in the world’s smartest people…something for us all to ponder on a Monday...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- Low completion rates of large open online courses force a rethink of effective executive training October 17, 2017
- Teacher training: What next? October 17, 2017
- Youth employment: A changing landscape October 17, 2017
- Top five major online marketing tools used in L&D October 16, 2017
- Five counterintuitive steps for a more productive workplace culture October 16, 2017
- The Training Room Partners with Tata Consultancy Services October 17, 2017
- New GDPR training resource from Marshall Elearning helps businesses get GDPR ready October 17, 2017
- Remit apprentice lands dream job working on supercars October 17, 2017
- Amit Gautam contributes to a mLearning Industry Paper by the eLearning Guild October 17, 2017
- Warwick Conferences awarded Learning & Performance Institute accreditation October 16, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017
- The value of feeling valued September 21, 2017
- What works in corporate coaching? September 21, 2017
- Information to transformation – moving from knowing to doing September 20, 2017