“Accessible design is good design – it benefits people who don’t have disabilities as well as people who do. Accessibility is all about removing barriers and providing the benefits of technology to everyone.” – Steve Ballmer A simple access to the Internet and the whole wide world is literally at our fingertips. It isn’t really hard to understand then, why…
What’s your learning style? Perhaps it’s based on your senses (auditory, tactile, visual); or how you engage with content...
Let’s be honest, the best compliment any worker has ever given to compliance training was probably along the lines...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
I believe that for L&D professionals to be become truly effective one of the changes we need to make...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing...
I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I...
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017