“Accessible design is good design – it benefits people who don’t have disabilities as well as people who do. Accessibility is all about removing barriers and providing the benefits of technology to everyone.” – Steve Ballmer A simple access to the Internet and the whole wide world is literally at our fingertips. It isn’t really hard to understand then, why…
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
Claire Lickman of Happy Ltd recently attended a free seminar hosted by Herman Miller and Office Principles, with interesting talks...
As the rate of change in the business environment continues to increase, project –based work has become a vehicle...
National Apprenticeship Week runs from 6 to 10 March and brings together employers and apprentices from across England to celebrate...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
In this blog post Pavlo Onyshchenko marks the recent start of season 2 of the hit TV show Mr. Robot....
Community Management is an evolving role and organizations are beginning to see the need for this role. In this...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Is there a future for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? July 17, 2017Talent Is there actually a future for CPD?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.