In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and its future direction. In May 2010 I posted a diagram I had created that showed what I considered to be the 5 stages of Workplace Learning. My late Internet Time Alliance (ITA) colleague, Jay Cross, later re-worked it so it looked…
In the 5th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
I’ve recently completed The Winning Mindset, a digital coaching programme from Jeremy Snape, ex England cricketer and now sports...
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of...
In the 7th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
12 ways in which Toyota create a great workplace. Recently Henry Stewart (Founder of Happy Ltd) got the chance to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- Credly’s digital credentialing solution comes to Europe June 23, 2017Businesses in the UK and Europe can now unlock their learners' potential with Credly thanks to an exclusive partnership with Kineo’s sister company, Digitalme.
- Cylix to launch new GDPR Data Protection elearning course June 23, 2017Developed with Norfolk County Council, Cylix's new elearning course will provide staff with a practical guide to complying with the requirements of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Saffron Interactive webinar to showcase gamification techniques from June 2017 award win June 22, 2017The session, "Serious gamification for serious threats", will be facilitated by Donald H Taylor, Chairman of the Learning and Skills Group, and James Tyas, Senior Instructional Designer at Saffron. It combines the most incisive insights on gamification and behavioural science from Saffron’s well-received Learning Technologies Summer Forum seminar with tangible examples from the course awarded […]