In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and its future direction. In May 2010 I posted a diagram I had created that showed what I considered to be the 5 stages of Workplace Learning. My late Internet Time Alliance (ITA) colleague, Jay Cross, later re-worked it so it looked…
There are some simple things you can do on your network to make it more secure. This article provides 6 easy...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
In the 2nd of this series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
As e-learning evolves and becomes more sophisticated, training providers are broadening their repertoire of educational tools to ensure they...
It’s been over 2 years since I moved from deepest Devon to the Midlands and, as a consequence, I’ve...
The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s...
The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 24/10/2018 - 25/10/2018
Partner News Feeds
- InstructureCon User Conference: Big Top Bridge June 22, 2018
- How negative behaviours can make the strongest employees June 22, 2018
- Learning and development in the social enterprise June 22, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 21 June June 21, 2018
- Multiskilling millennials June 20, 2018
- Showcasing the world's best learning programmes June 21, 2018
- Nimble Elearning and partners CSA deliver important seminar on Cyber Security June 21, 2018
- Artificial intelligence in learning on Learning Now tv June 20, 2018
- Darwinbox and UpsideLMS announce strategic alliance to offer one-stop-shop for HR and Learn-Tech solutions June 20, 2018
- QA announces partnership with Siker June 19, 2018
- Developing your public speaking: a toolkit for introverted trainers June 22, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018