In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and its future direction. In May 2010 I posted a diagram I had created that showed what I considered to be the 5 stages of Workplace Learning. My late Internet Time Alliance (ITA) colleague, Jay Cross, later re-worked it so it looked…
It’s 7:05, you left the house two minutes late, struggled with your keys in the door and have just...
In the past years, I have been told several times that I was brave: brave enough to leave my...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
Donald H Taylor is one of the most respected and experienced figures in the world of training and development....
Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I...
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
Check out the link to the annual C4LPT 100 tools for L&D…. Worth exploring; especially some of the new...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- The impact of reverse mentoring April 17, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018
- How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focused April 9, 2018