In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and its future direction. In May 2010 I posted a diagram I had created that showed what I considered to be the 5 stages of Workplace Learning. My late Internet Time Alliance (ITA) colleague, Jay Cross, later re-worked it so it looked…
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
Let’s be honest, the best compliment any worker has ever given to compliance training was probably along the lines...
We continue to shine the Member Spotlight and this week it falls on Graeme Phillips, Senior Manager Product Training...
Are you trustworthy? Yes, of course you are. Most people set out to do the right thing and consider...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
I was lucky enough to have really cool teachers at school – you know, the type who taught game...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Modern Learning Leader (webinar)
- Save Your Business From Boring Learning in 2018
- Learning Technologies Bar Camp 2018
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How to show sponsors that training delivers value January 22, 2018
- Why language learning will be top of the corporate agenda in 2018 January 22, 2018
- Difficult conversations: Do we have a problem with harassment? January 19, 2018
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of the L&D professional January 18, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 18 January January 18, 2018
- Learn how to deliver faster, stronger, better automotive training at Learning Technologies January 22, 2018
- How the Co-op embraced digital learning to reach a diverse audience January 22, 2018
- Turn Knowledge into Workplace Performance with tt performance suite January 22, 2018
- Unicorn Training Reports Another Record Year January 22, 2018
- Absorb Software to Showcase New Learner Experience at Learning Technologies 2018 January 22, 2018
- Making the case for training line managers on mental health January 22, 2018
- What should your talent management strategy look like? January 22, 2018
- How to get your coaching program to Carnegie Hall January 19, 2018
- Analysing an emotional reaction during a training session January 18, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018