In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and its future direction. In May 2010 I posted a diagram I had created that showed what I considered to be the 5 stages of Workplace Learning. My late Internet Time Alliance (ITA) colleague, Jay Cross, later re-worked it so it looked…
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
Gaining an understanding of our personalities and how we relate to and perceive others is a powerful tool for...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
8 weeks ago I facilitated a session at Learning Live about the 50 big ideas I wrote about earlier in...
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
Interfaced Learning – The Acquisition and Disacquisition of skills and knowledge in the digital world
I know some of you have seen this before on my blog, but I though that I would share...
It’s easy being a cynic. I’ve found that the more time I spend in the learning industry, the easier...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.