In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and its future direction. In May 2010 I posted a diagram I had created that showed what I considered to be the 5 stages of Workplace Learning. My late Internet Time Alliance (ITA) colleague, Jay Cross, later re-worked it so it looked…
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
As you may be aware the Learning Professional Network to which you subscribe has unfortunately been unavailable for the...
I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm?...
Each year, Learning & Performance Institute accredited provider Blue Eskimo undertakes an annual work and salary survey of the training...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
It has never been a more exciting time for those in the learning & performance profession. More and more...
Something that struck me at Learning Live last month was how frequently curiosity was mentioned, in terms of being a...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- Competency frameworks: how can we beat cultural bias towards extraversion? May 9, 2017Culture Competencies: beating bias towards extraversionJamie Lawrence
- Looking at leadership in a post-truth world May 9, 2017Culture Looking at leadership in a post-truth worldJamie Lawrence
- Digital transformation at Citi Bank on Learning Now tv May 19, 2017Learning Now tv this month includes an interview with Citi Bank’s head of learning, Brian Murphy on the digital transformation project that won a Gold Award at the 2017 Learning Awards. Plus an L&D manager’s journey from online learning novice to online learning expert; and Martin Couzins discusses Deloitte's Human Capital Trends report.
- Growth Engineering to Unleash Superheroes with Weapons of Mass Instruction at EduTech 2017 May 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, will be showcasing their award winning Weapons of Mass Instruction and brand new learning app at the EduTech Exhibition 2017.
- Docebo to Attend ATD 2017, Ready to Rescue Learners from Dull Training May 18, 2017Docebo is in Atlanta for ATD 2017, ready to rescue learners from dull and dreary learning experiences. Attend our happy hour event or stop by booth 2538 for a personalized demo.