There is no doubt that the pace of innovation in learning technology is happening at the fastest rate in history, giving birth to new concepts such as AI enabled microlearning and giving a turbo charge to others like the design of holistic learning experiences and 702010. It is, therefore, no understatement that we are at the beginning of the golden…
One of the greatest contributions of technology to make education more effective is the data it generates. But there...
Learning providers need to understand their clients We operate in a consumer led world. The world of Learning and...
The Learning & Performance Institute is thrilled to announce that the host of the 2018 Learning Awards will be TV...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality...
As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your...
What follows is about half of a thought. I hope it is better than none. During an excellent two...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway launches NEW 2018 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 18, 2018
- IMarEST empowers continuing professional development (CPD) with the Agylia LMS October 18, 2018
- Learning Now TV announces Paul Morgan as first channel ambassador October 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS is a Gold Sponsor of People Matters upcoming 2018 L&D Conference October 17, 2018
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018