There is no doubt that the pace of innovation in learning technology is happening at the fastest rate in history, giving birth to new concepts such as AI enabled microlearning and giving a turbo charge to others like the design of holistic learning experiences and 702010. It is, therefore, no understatement that we are at the beginning of the golden…
Please tell me I am not on my own! For me New Years’ Resolutions are made is a daze...
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services...
As Learning and Development continues to evolve and intensify, companies are under increasing pressure to manage their internal learning...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
It’s a beautifully warm Sunday night where I am. I work unusual hours, choosing when possible to spend more...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Employee experience is paramount in the era of the employee pt2 December 8, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Memory matters December 8, 2017
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Nick Shackleton-Jones on L&D’s role: LearningNow tv this week December 11, 2017
- QA listed as 2017 Top 20 IT Training Company December 11, 2017
- Explosive Learning Solutions provides Lean IT training and consultancy for Oxford University December 11, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017