There is no doubt that the pace of innovation in learning technology is happening at the fastest rate in history, giving birth to new concepts such as AI enabled microlearning and giving a turbo charge to others like the design of holistic learning experiences and 702010. It is, therefore, no understatement that we are at the beginning of the golden…
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
Measuring the value and return on investment (ROI) of training and development is consistently one of the most common...
The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this...
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
As chatbots become common in other contexts, such as retail, health and finance, so they will become common in...
Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a...
The Learning & Performance Institute’s annual programme selects one learning professional and equips them with the skills, tools and networks...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019