The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep up. Where do you start? Which reports have the data you’re looking for? In This issue: The 2017 State of Digital Transformation -…
Lucy Standing is a chartered business psychologist and vice chair of the Association for Business Psychology. She is the...
The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s...
A computer is much more than a slide projector or a video player. Yes, it can do the work...
Catch up on the recent webinar from Isobel Nancarrow looking at engagement in learning. Access the recording simply click...
This is fast becoming the question we, at the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) are being asked most. So let’s...
About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you...
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
Digital transformation is a term that means both everything – and nothing. To some companies, it’s the difference between...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Five reasons to use video for L&D January 17, 2018
- Ten tips on employee orientation pt1 January 17, 2018
- How to maximise your chances of success in the TJ Awards 2018 January 16, 2018
- Why you can’t afford to miss entering the TJ Awards 2018 January 16, 2018
- How L&D influences a culture of productivity in the workplace January 16, 2018
- Are you a learning guru? Test your knowledge at #LT18uk with Sponge January 17, 2018
- Npower to reveal how immersive digital learning saves £3 million January 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS v.8.1 introduces self set up trial area January 17, 2018
- Virtual College to deliver seminar with EEF at Learning Technologies 2018 January 17, 2018
- LinkedIn Announces Exclusive Unveiling of 2018 Workplace Learning Report at Learning Technologies, London January 16, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018
- Coaching models explored: PESOS January 17, 2018
- 8 winning tactics for creating gold medal teamwork January 16, 2018
- A best practice guide to managing mental illness January 15, 2018
- Coaching models explored: CIGAR January 15, 2018