The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep up. Where do you start? Which reports have the data you’re looking for? In This issue: The 2017 State of Digital Transformation -…
A client recently briefed me ahead of a forthcoming event to a group of recent graduates. I was told...
As I stood at the hand dryer at my local cinema, my skin being weakly breathed on and transitioning...
During challenging times in the form of strong competition, new legislation or economic downturns / uncertainty, the L&D team...
In an era of increasing work pressure, high expectations and performance-related evaluations, the ability to build in an adequate...
Learning Programmes of Excellence aims to recognise innovative, leading-edge talent development programmes that attract new talent and retain existing...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Bianca Balcanu. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
What skills does the modern learning and development (L&D) professional need? asks Donald H Taylor. Have your say in...
If you want a position of authority in L&D, you have more chance if you’re a man. That was...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Launch of MemoryBox - Spaced Repetition Learning App December 14, 2018
- Claudia Winkleman to return as host of L&D industry's premier awards event December 14, 2018
- Growth Engineering and L'Oréal Win Gold at Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards December 13, 2018
- MicroLearn confirms new partnership supporting apprenticeships with Venture Forward December 13, 2018
- LEO Learning scores a double win at 2018 eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 12, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- How to encourage a more inclusive culture in training sessions December 14, 2018
- The importance of self-care within business December 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 13 December December 13, 2018
- 71% of retailers invest in AI to attract online shoppers this Christmas December 13, 2018
- The rise of the remote worker, and how to keep workplace training unified December 12, 2018