It has never been a more exciting time for those in the learning & performance profession. More and more technologies, tools, content & ways of thinking are becoming available all the time. And, although the answer to education has been the same for 5,000 years (since the first Sumerian classroom), for the first time the course is being challenged as…
Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to...
Untapped potential in Learning and Development (L&D) is a lost opportunity in most large Australian businesses. Whilst executives wonder...
This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability...
Why companies outside of the L+D industry are doubling their marketing spend. Within our marketing company we have found...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
Suresh Naykodi of Saffron Interactive writes – last October, it was announced that there are officially more mobile devices...
I’m currently designing training for trainers around creating energy in the training room which has taken me to the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Employee experience is paramount in the era of the employee pt2 December 8, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Memory matters December 8, 2017
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Nick Shackleton-Jones on L&D’s role: LearningNow tv this week December 11, 2017
- QA listed as 2017 Top 20 IT Training Company December 11, 2017
- Explosive Learning Solutions provides Lean IT training and consultancy for Oxford University December 11, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017