It has never been a more exciting time for those in the learning & performance profession. More and more technologies, tools, content & ways of thinking are becoming available all the time. And, although the answer to education has been the same for 5,000 years (since the first Sumerian classroom), for the first time the course is being challenged as…
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
While your marketing department is busy sending a fine tuned message to the public, the sales or customer service...
Nick Fernando, Head of Content at Filtered.com, has worked in learning and development for 15 years across public, private...
Well it has been a long time since I blogged and it is not due to a lack of...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Donald Clark has put an Oculus headset on hundreds of people from 5 year to 85 year olds, all over...
Elinor Schmitz-Jansen is studying for an MSc in Management at Imperial College. She is currently working at Happy, researching...
I wrote last time about how there isn’t a binary position for whether you’re ‘new’ L&D or ‘traditional’ L&D....
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Contextualising m-learning in the training industry March 13, 2017Business Contextualising m-learning in trainingJamie Lawrence
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.
- pure technology group supports Virtual College’s ambitious growth plans March 21, 2017The pure technology group is working closely with Virtual College in developing new and innovative technology solutions to support their position as one of the UK’s leaders in e-learning, saving them over £1million in the process.