It has never been a more exciting time for those in the learning & performance profession. More and more technologies, tools, content & ways of thinking are becoming available all the time. And, although the answer to education has been the same for 5,000 years (since the first Sumerian classroom), for the first time the course is being challenged as…
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
In this TedTalks career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists...
Elinor Schmitz-Jansen is studying for an MSc in Management at Imperial College. She is currently working at Happy, researching...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
The idea of groups of people working together as a community, sharing best practice, knowledge and challenges, is by...
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is excited to announce the launch of a brand new certification for people designing...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Unfreezing the middle: how to unleash your middle management potential April 19, 2017Culture Unleash your middle management potentialJamie Lawrence
- The secrets of simple graphics April 19, 2017Training The secrets of simple graphicsJamie Lawrence
- The promises and pitfalls of hand drawn graphics April 19, 2017Training The promises and pitfalls of hand drawn graphicsJamie Lawrence
- Upside Learning makes it again to Training Industry’s Training Outsourcing Watch List April 25, 2017Upside Learning gets featured in the Training Industry’s Training Outsourcing Watch List for the third time in a row.
- Firebrand Training partner with National Autistic Society for Autism Awareness Month April 25, 2017Firebrand partner with The National Autistic Society (NAS) to support Autism Awareness Month and develop apprenticeships suitable for people on the autistic spectrum.
- People Development at Transport for London on Learning Now tv April 24, 2017Learning Now tv this month includes an interview with Alexandra Bode-Tunji, Programme Lead - People Development at Transport for London, on TfL’s huge people transformation project. Plus: leadership development; state of the nation - learning in the US; Towards Maturity’s 2016-17 benchmark.