It has never been a more exciting time for those in the learning & performance profession. More and more technologies, tools, content & ways of thinking are becoming available all the time. And, although the answer to education has been the same for 5,000 years (since the first Sumerian classroom), for the first time the course is being challenged as…
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
Elinor Schmitz-Jansen is studying for an MSc in Management at Imperial College. She is currently working at Happy, researching...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to...
In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write...
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Contextualising m-learning in the training industry March 13, 2017Business Contextualising m-learning in trainingJamie Lawrence
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.
- pure technology group supports Virtual College’s ambitious growth plans March 21, 2017The pure technology group is working closely with Virtual College in developing new and innovative technology solutions to support their position as one of the UK’s leaders in e-learning, saving them over £1million in the process.