It has never been a more exciting time for those in the learning & performance profession. More and more technologies, tools, content & ways of thinking are becoming available all the time. And, although the answer to education has been the same for 5,000 years (since the first Sumerian classroom), for the first time the course is being challenged as…
Collecting data for insight and action on learning and development does not have to be difficult or complex. There...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
Last year Chair of the Learning and Performance Institute Donald H Taylor ran an online poll asking readers of this...
“We are now in a position to take it to the next level and become an even safer place...
New legislation is due to come into force from next year, posing strict limitations and large fines with regards...
As a leader, I bet that you can easily categorise the members of your team if I ask you...
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
There are no learners because there are no ‘breathers’ – that is to say we all learn and breathe,...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: February 2018 February 23, 2018
- Minimising the sting: Setting the tone for sharing feedback February 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 February February 22, 2018
- How do we transform workplace standards? February 22, 2018
- 11 tips for delivering global leadership training on a shoestring budget February 21, 2018
- npower saves £3 million in SAP training costs February 22, 2018
- SLR, global environmental experts, select Agylia LMS to deliver their L&D programmes February 22, 2018
- Totara Learning releases Totara Social 3 to improve the social learning experience February 21, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Analysing resistance during a training session - what to do February 21, 2018
- How HR can equip line managers to cope with conflict February 21, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: where are all the apprentices? February 14, 2018