There are some simple things you can do on your network to make it more secure. This article provides 6 easy steps you can take to improve your network security. Passwords So often we see passwords for user accounts, mailboxes or the wireless key written down on a post-it stuck to someone’s screen for everyone to see. Furthermore, they are often basic…
We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in...
I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst...
Having written about how Learning at Work Week might just be a one trick pony for some organisations I...
2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning...
A new body will carry out the roles of the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency. The Education...
There are no learners because there are no ‘breathers’ – that is to say we all learn and breathe,...
The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by...
This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- Demystifying innovation in large organisations July 6, 2017Strategy Demystifying innovation in large organisationsJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.