There are some simple things you can do on your network to make it more secure. This article provides 6 easy steps you can take to improve your network security. Passwords So often we see passwords for user accounts, mailboxes or the wireless key written down on a post-it stuck to someone’s screen for everyone to see. Furthermore, they are often basic…
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
The Observation ‘How Do We Become Digital?’ ~ Question to the panel at Learning Live 2017 ‘I feel like...
Over the years a lot has been said about microlearning; for some, it is the silver bullet and the...
One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he...
This post is for the people out there that go to work every day in the hope of making...
Prestigious award presented at the 2018 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that...
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Modern Learning Leader (webinar)
- Save Your Business From Boring Learning in 2018
- Learning Technologies Bar Camp 2018
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How to show sponsors that training delivers value January 22, 2018
- Why language learning will be top of the corporate agenda in 2018 January 22, 2018
- Difficult conversations: Do we have a problem with harassment? January 19, 2018
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of the L&D professional January 18, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 18 January January 18, 2018
- Learn how to deliver faster, stronger, better automotive training at Learning Technologies January 22, 2018
- How the Co-op embraced digital learning to reach a diverse audience January 22, 2018
- Turn Knowledge into Workplace Performance with tt performance suite January 22, 2018
- Unicorn Training Reports Another Record Year January 22, 2018
- Absorb Software to Showcase New Learner Experience at Learning Technologies 2018 January 22, 2018
- Making the case for training line managers on mental health January 22, 2018
- What should your talent management strategy look like? January 22, 2018
- How to get your coaching program to Carnegie Hall January 19, 2018
- Analysing an emotional reaction during a training session January 18, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018