Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning a compressed version of your eLearning module on a mobile device. Here are 7 dos and don’ts of mobile learning you need to keep in mind. Do’s And Don’ts Of Mobile Learning To Have In Mind A report on Mobile Learning…
I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the...
Mobile learning is here to stay. The KPCB Internet Trends 2014 report describes mobile in terms of ‘still having strong...
The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for...
There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team...
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown...
In the next of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- 20, the golden age of de-motivation: The least motivated worker in the UK September 20, 2017
- The key to cloud security? Good identity hygiene and analytics September 20, 2017
- Managers are your engagement trendsetters September 19, 2017
- The learning curve is really a staircase (with a trap door in it) September 19, 2017
- How to coach for performance breakthroughs September 19, 2017
- World of Learning: explore, understand and act upon the latest developments in L&D September 19, 2017
- Defence specialists explore contract liability via Explosive Learning Solutions September 19, 2017
- UpsideLMS Launches UpsideLMS Mobile, a New Platform for (Offline) mLearning September 19, 2017
- LSG webinar series begins with Fosway’s insights into the realities of digital learning September 18, 2017
- Kallidus shortlisted for two Learning Technologies Awards September 18, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017
- VR in learning isn’t as hard as you think September 14, 2017
- Disability Confident: what is the future of this scheme? September 8, 2017