Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning a compressed version of your eLearning module on a mobile device. Here are 7 dos and don’ts of mobile learning you need to keep in mind. Do’s And Don’ts Of Mobile Learning To Have In Mind A report on Mobile Learning…
It’s accepted wisdom now, at least in enlightened circles, that a learning or content management system needs to have...
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
Athletes like Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt are made as much on the field as off the field. They...
Gamification is the process of utilizing and combining game-based elements and mechanics to engage people in learning and taking...
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking at a The Learning and Performance Institutes CLO...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
Learning on the go has become something of a phenomenon as more and more people and businesses begin to...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: February 2018 February 23, 2018
- Minimising the sting: Setting the tone for sharing feedback February 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 February February 22, 2018
- How do we transform workplace standards? February 22, 2018
- 11 tips for delivering global leadership training on a shoestring budget February 21, 2018
- npower saves £3 million in SAP training costs February 22, 2018
- SLR, global environmental experts, select Agylia LMS to deliver their L&D programmes February 22, 2018
- Totara Learning releases Totara Social 3 to improve the social learning experience February 21, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Analysing resistance during a training session - what to do February 21, 2018
- How HR can equip line managers to cope with conflict February 21, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: where are all the apprentices? February 14, 2018