Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning a compressed version of your eLearning module on a mobile device. Here are 7 dos and don’ts of mobile learning you need to keep in mind. Do’s And Don’ts Of Mobile Learning To Have In Mind A report on Mobile Learning…
Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown...
This legislation provides for the charging of the Apprenticeship Levy from April 2017, as announced at the Chancellor’s Autumn...
TIME—a major concern for most eLearning professionals who are developing courses. There are a variety of engaging mechanics like...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
Raise your hand if you love corporate training. Most employees hate the learning they get asked to do at...
There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to...
The idea of groups of people working together as a community, sharing best practice, knowledge and challenges, is by...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017