Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning a compressed version of your eLearning module on a mobile device. Here are 7 dos and don’ts of mobile learning you need to keep in mind. Do’s And Don’ts Of Mobile Learning To Have In Mind A report on Mobile Learning…
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on...
Author – Sukh Pabial. Icebreakers. Energisers. Ugh. Right? LOL. No. There are plenty of times I hear people...
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
There is no doubt that the pace of innovation in learning technology is happening at the fastest rate in...
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
Measuring the value and return on investment (ROI) of training and development is consistently one of the most common...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Is there a future for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? July 17, 2017Talent Is there actually a future for CPD?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.