Jonathan Kettleborough is Managing Director, Corollis Ltd a consultancy which assists companies in achieving business focused change. This can be associated with People, Processes or Technology. As good L&D professionals, we try hard to deal with facts – when on occasion we are simply perpetuating myths. L&D can be a funny old place – we are the holders of so…
It is essential that L&D creates a learning strategy that enables the business to get where it needs to...
Participant chosen from a wide range of applicants to be nurtured with targeted skills-building and networking opportunities. The Learning...
What skills does the modern learning and development (L&D) professional need? asks Donald H Taylor. Have your say in...
I feel that this is the year of pivotal change within the L&D industry. For years we have spoken...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
It’s been over 2 years since I moved from deepest Devon to the Midlands and, as a consequence, I’ve...
My e-book “Webinar Master” is due to be published at the beginning of November by British e-book specialist Canelo....
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- TJ Newsflash: 19 July July 19, 2018
- TJ Awards 2018: Interview tips July 19, 2018
- Female veterans can face major disadvantage when applying for civilian roles July 18, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Che Guevara July 18, 2018
- The fourth sneaky elephant July 17, 2018
- What’s really happening in HR today and is it ready for the future of work? New research from Fosway and UNLEASH aims to find out. July 19, 2018
- Imparta Features on the Learning & Performance Institute’s Top 20 Highest-Performing Learning Providers July 19, 2018
- The UpsideLMS-BizLibrary partnership adds to the learn-tech provider's Off-the-Shelf Content Portfolio July 19, 2018
- Former First Lady Laura Bush – Learning 2018 Keynote Speaker July 18, 2018
- EssentialSkillz launch new Phishing eLearning course July 18, 2018
- Apprenticeship Levy: why UK businesses are losing out on £1 billion in funds and how to turn this around July 20, 2018
- Leadership: how can we solve problems so everyone wins? July 19, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018