Jonathan Kettleborough is Managing Director, Corollis Ltd a consultancy which assists companies in achieving business focused change. This can be associated with People, Processes or Technology. As good L&D professionals, we try hard to deal with facts – when on occasion we are simply perpetuating myths. L&D can be a funny old place – we are the holders of so…
If you haven’t seen Jane Hart’s top 100 tools for learning, where have you been for the last 9...
Last year Chair of the Learning and Performance Institute Donald H Taylor ran an online poll asking readers of this...
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
Finalists for the 2017 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
For Australia, last weeks crushing first innings defeat in the Ashes at Trent Bridge was a subject for national soul...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- What sort of mindset do you adopt when you come up against obstacles or difficulties? June 27, 2017Talent What mindset do you face obstacles with?Jamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- E-learning course shows how to reduce stress, improve productivity and save time June 28, 2017Emailogic, the UK’s leading email best practice company, has launched an engaging e-learning course which shows how employees can save an average of 31 minutes per day by managing their email more efficiently.
- Upside Learning Launches New e-Book: Mobile Learning: Let's Not Phone It In June 27, 2017With its just-in-time learning approach, mobile learning caters to the training needs of an industry that needs to be ‘mobile’ too. This eBook focuses on mobility and, in particular, its effect on training interventions. The case studies exemplify better solutions for those considering mobility for the first time or who have already used mobile as […]
- Kate Lander joins Eukleia Training as Chief Strategy Officer June 26, 2017Eukleia Training’s new Chief Strategy Officer Kate Lander has a strong background in finance and training.