So I am on Twitter one evening and participating in what I class (aside from #Ozlearn) one of the best weekly tweet chats on L&D – #LDinsight and I see a tweet from Andrew Jacobs discussing the skills of L&D and some comments made about eLearning: And so I responded: After a brief discussion with Andrew, we decided that we each blog about…
Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
Why companies outside of the L+D industry are doubling their marketing spend. Within our marketing company we have found...
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change...
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We...
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
“It all boils down to learning, but not the sort of learning you experienced at school. No, this is...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Learning Programme Endorsement to validate courses against quality benchmarks
- 10 Top Tips & Essential Resources For Newcomers To Elearning
- Why You Should Slow Down For Faster Results
- Tips for a Successful First-Time Implementation of eLearning
- Research Companion June 2017 – Guiding You Through The Maze of L&D Research
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- Kate Lander joins Eukleia Training as Chief Strategy Officer June 26, 2017Eukleia Training’s new Chief Strategy Officer Kate Lander has a strong background in finance and training.
- Executive learning and development issues revealed in latest Corporate Learning Pulse Survey June 26, 2017Four key views have emerged from this year’s Corporate Pulse Survey from Financial Times |IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance.
- Raytheon named leader in NelsonHall 2017 Global Learning Business Process Services evaluation June 26, 2017This is the fourth year in a row that Raytheon has been rated in the leader quadrant among learning BPS companies.