So I am on Twitter one evening and participating in what I class (aside from #Ozlearn) one of the best weekly tweet chats on L&D – #LDinsight and I see a tweet from Andrew Jacobs discussing the skills of L&D and some comments made about eLearning: And so I responded: After a brief discussion with Andrew, we decided that we each blog about…
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
Your invitation to join us for The Learning Awards 2018 Live Stream We are excited to announce that this...
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of John Grisby, Professor of Management Practice at the University...
Attending the Training and Development Show Middle East 2015 recently in Dubai, gave me the chance to see the...
Suresh Naykodi of Saffron Interactive writes – last October, it was announced that there are officially more mobile devices...
Established in 1936, Ricoh provides document services, consulting, software and hardware to businesses around the world. Ricoh know that its...
I’m currently designing training for trainers around creating energy in the training room which has taken me to the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Training is not just child’s play - even if you use game theory May 25, 2018
- The future of your organisation depends on a skills investment May 25, 2018
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- Euan Semple discusses technology and business leadership on Learning Now tv May 25, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018