This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March – to view simply click here The chat ebbed and flowed as the best ones do and I was prompted to post the following: A L&D professional will know when e-learning should be used, integrated, avoided etc. Different skill and attitude required….
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
I’ve read the word ‘Millennial’ so many times in articles, branding and advertising over the last few months, that...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Matt Brewer of Chubb Insurance. What in...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
I wrote last time about how there isn’t a binary position for whether you’re ‘new’ L&D or ‘traditional’ L&D....
The Learning & Performance Institute’s annual programme selects one learning professional and equips them with the skills, tools and networks...
Jonathan Kettleborough is Managing Director, Corollis Ltd a consultancy which assists companies in achieving business focused change. This can...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
- Creativity At Work
Partner News Feeds
- Virtual training just stepped up a gear April 20, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Winnie Madikizela-Mandela April 20, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- LPI launches networking service for learning leaders in Iberia April 23, 2018
- Digital transformation at fashion retailer River Island on LNTV April 20, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- How far should you invest in employee learning? April 23, 2018
- Soft skills: how to teach the missing basics to today's young talent April 20, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018