This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March – to view simply click here The chat ebbed and flowed as the best ones do and I was prompted to post the following: A L&D professional will know when e-learning should be used, integrated, avoided etc. Different skill and attitude required….
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
As this summer of sport continues, with Euro 2016 in Paris, Wimbledon coming to the end of its first week and...
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
The biggest skills gap among learning professionals today is business skills. This is the result of thousands of independent...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
Jeanne Meister is the founder of HR advisory and research firm Future Workplace. In 2015, Jeanne was named to...
How often have you been to an event where a ‘Life Coach’, ‘Inspirational Speaker’ or ‘Motivational Guru’ has told...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: October 2017 October 20, 2017
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- Unicorn support eLearning charity Learn Appeal with new courses October 19, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- How can mindfulness make you a better leader? October 13, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017