This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March – to view simply click here The chat ebbed and flowed as the best ones do and I was prompted to post the following: A L&D professional will know when e-learning should be used, integrated, avoided etc. Different skill and attitude required….
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? In...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of LPI member – Daniela Cervini What does the changing nature...
Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of...
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from...
I remember not so long ago, developing a learning culture was what L&D professionals were most concerned with. Thinking...
As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Waste time on training? No thanks. December 5, 2017
- What brits are willing to spend on secret Santa - if anything... December 4, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Unicorn LMS Named UK's Number 1 Learning Management System December 7, 2017
- Truth and trends – what lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 6, 2017
- ATD comes to Europe December 6, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017
- Apprenticeship numbers in massive fall after levy introduction November 23, 2017