LEARNING NOW tv – a new live-streamed tv programme for L&D pros is here – sign up now! LEARNING NOW tv is a live-streamed internet tv channel bringing you inspirational interviews, debates and round tables, and advice and guidance on real world issues to keep you up-to date in the world of learning and development. Membership to the channel is FREE….
Ingenious ideas to grow your business and deliver a great learner journey. A collection of carefully curated content from around...
Following on from Craig Palmer’s post last week I somehow missed this piece of L&D news: Source: BBC News...
GivebackUK is a non profit organisation aiming to provide free video resources to those in the charity sector. L&D...
This year’s Learning & performance Institute Survey shows a continuation of the trends that have been affecting the Learning and...
Storify of the day’s proceedings Digital Content Delivery Platforms whitepaper in association with our sponsor Vital Source ...
The following article by Joe Mathews, Don Debolt and Deb Percival originally appeared in Entrepreneur.com Chances are good...
In this new series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
White paper in association with CMi and LEARNING LIVE In this latest report, “Future-proof your L&D”, professionals from organisations as...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: October 2017 October 20, 2017
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- Unicorn support eLearning charity Learn Appeal with new courses October 19, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- How can mindfulness make you a better leader? October 13, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017