LEARNING NOW tv – a new live-streamed tv programme for L&D pros is here – sign up now! LEARNING NOW tv is a live-streamed internet tv channel bringing you inspirational interviews, debates and round tables, and advice and guidance on real world issues to keep you up-to date in the world of learning and development. Membership to the channel is FREE….
An interesting & insightful article that originally appeared in the print edition of The Economist 27 Sept 2014 ...
Guest blog by Paul Duxbury – Learning & Development Manager at Residential Management Group. In the world of work...
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
Following on from Craig Palmer’s post last week I somehow missed this piece of L&D news: Source: BBC News...
The following article by Joe Mathews, Don Debolt and Deb Percival originally appeared in Entrepreneur.com Chances are good...
Do you have information on your L&D spending, staffing, and other training metrics? If so, Bersin by Deloitte (in...
At the recent CLO Connect and Learning Directors Network meeting the members took part in a discussion which was...
Multiple studies show a correlation between a robust New Hire programme and increased retention, reduced turnover and enhanced productivity...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Waste time on training? No thanks. December 5, 2017
- What brits are willing to spend on secret Santa - if anything... December 4, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Unicorn LMS Named UK's Number 1 Learning Management System December 7, 2017
- Truth and trends – what lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 6, 2017
- ATD comes to Europe December 6, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017
- Apprenticeship numbers in massive fall after levy introduction November 23, 2017