In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to successful business networking. Courage Whether approaching strangers at networking events, accepting praise and credit for your own achievements or asking someone for help, you need a healthy dose of courage to network effectively. Overcome your fears by rationalising them. Ask…
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
I was lucky enough to have really cool teachers at school – you know, the type who taught game...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Learning & Performance Institute Fellow Peter Yarrow. In your opinion what...
Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Waste time on training? No thanks. December 5, 2017
- What brits are willing to spend on secret Santa - if anything... December 4, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Unicorn LMS Named UK's Number 1 Learning Management System December 7, 2017
- Truth and trends – what lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 6, 2017
- ATD comes to Europe December 6, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017
- Apprenticeship numbers in massive fall after levy introduction November 23, 2017