In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to successful business networking. Courage Whether approaching strangers at networking events, accepting praise and credit for your own achievements or asking someone for help, you need a healthy dose of courage to network effectively. Overcome your fears by rationalising them. Ask…
Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They...
Established in 1936, Ricoh provides document services, consulting, software and hardware to businesses around the world. Ricoh know that its...
A paper by Giuseppe Auricchio and Evgeny Kaganer In this article, we share the thinking that is guiding our...
Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
LEARNING LIVE 2017 will bring together 300-350 invited CLO’s and Heads of Learning from global companies to share insights...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (4th February) to...
With economic, technological and social change creating a perfect storm for organisations and employees alike, 600+ HR leaders gave...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- GDPR: A primer from the GDPR Advisory Board February 20, 2018
- Seven ways you can empower your employees and improve morale February 20, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Virtual reality - enhancing learning outcomes February 19, 2018
- The danger of performance ratings pt2 February 19, 2018
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Improving performance with creativity: Tim Reid on LNTV February 19, 2018
- Imparta is now a Recognised Training Centre for the Association of Professional Sales February 19, 2018
- Kallidus rated highly by industry expert, Craig Weiss February 19, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- Data literacy: how can organisations improve this skill in 2018? February 12, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018