In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to successful business networking. Courage Whether approaching strangers at networking events, accepting praise and credit for your own achievements or asking someone for help, you need a healthy dose of courage to network effectively. Overcome your fears by rationalising them. Ask…
This blog was originally published on my own wordpress site in August 2015 but felt I needed to add...
There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a...
Gamification is the process of utilizing and combining game-based elements and mechanics to engage people in learning and taking...
How do you achieve maximum return on your investment in learning and development? Training is one of the most...
When I first started my career over 20 years ago, it was as a recruitment consultant for an executive...
Conceived by the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) and hosted at the prestigious 5-star Dorchester hotel in London’s Park...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- EX2 Networking Event
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- How employers can improve the effectiveness of mental health campaigns May 21, 2018
- What is an unconference? May 18, 2018
- TJ interviews: Bridge by Instructure's Matt Bingham May 17, 2018
- Five myths about stress May 17, 2018
- How do you learn at work? May 17, 2018
- Successful strategies to crack staff engagement May 18, 2018
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum 2018: conference programme announced May 17, 2018
- Agylia makes the Learning Technology Research Project App freely available to everyone May 17, 2018
- Skillcast launches new compliance tools to coincide with the arrival of GDPR May 15, 2018
- Don’t be Like Joe… the new Fire Safety eLearning Course from EssentialSkillz May 15, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018
- How to create a strategic workforce plan that can improve job quality April 30, 2018
- Six steps to ineffective leadership April 27, 2018