In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to successful business networking. Courage Whether approaching strangers at networking events, accepting praise and credit for your own achievements or asking someone for help, you need a healthy dose of courage to network effectively. Overcome your fears by rationalising them. Ask…
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
It was a real honour when Don Taylor asked me to chair 2 sessions at Learning Technologies this year....
Global body for workplace learning and development will present recommendations for digital transformation readiness. The leading authority on workplace...
It struck me as I was attending HR Congress in Amsterdam in December, that when I listened to and...
Overlearning refers to training a skill even after the performance has plateaued. For example, musicians continue practicing even after...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
Gamification is the process of utilizing and combining game-based elements and mechanics to engage people in learning and taking...
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.