Renetta Alexander and James Scoggins discuss the adoption of Agile practices by Learning and Development at the Bank of New Zealand. Hosts: Michelle Ockers and Karen Moloney Access podcast here Connect with Renetta on LinkedIn Connect with James on LinkedIn …
or perhaps “Good things come in threes”, or maybe “Three times a charm”? But I am not here to...
An Institute member is looking to gain ideas, inspiration and resources for connected learning in the workplace – can you...
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown...
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
National Apprenticeship Week runs from 6 to 10 March and brings together employers and apprentices from across England to celebrate...
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
How many apprentices does your business employ? Thanks to recent changes in the law, there are more reasons than...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights Leadership Fundamentals October 16, 2018
- Today’s Top eLearning Content Development Companies Identified October 15, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018