Renetta Alexander and James Scoggins discuss the adoption of Agile practices by Learning and Development at the Bank of New Zealand. Hosts: Michelle Ockers and Karen Moloney Access podcast here Connect with Renetta on LinkedIn Connect with James on LinkedIn …
In a recent post we started our journey through learning technology with learning management systems so let’s turn our attention...
This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March –...
Three Principles for Great Meetings by Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H Taylor I bet...
In my book, The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules In Mastering Disruption In Recruiting and Engaging Employees I identified a...
Earlier this month I gave a talk to the Annual ‘MEGA’ Convention of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA). I...
There’s a continuum that exists between planning a project to the nth degree and relying on sorting out problems...
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Building Company Culture
- Next Learning 2019 - Netherlands
- API's in Learning Explained: How Ecosystems Work
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Selecting training providers: why pilots don't teach medicine to doctors March 26, 2019
- Trainers' tips: understanding these four body language signals will make you a better trainer March 25, 2019
- The challenge of middle management - the role of emotional intelligence and self-compassion March 22, 2019