The results of this years Learning Survey have been released to members of The Learning & Performance Institute and is now available to download. Shaped by the Institute’s members and backed by hundreds of LPI accredited organisations, the Annual Learning Survey is a comprehensive investigation into the most significant trends happening in workplace learning and development. The research build’s a picture of the…
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
The LPI Research Companion – is a regular free download for LPI Members that summarises recent L&D research, so...
by Drew Settles of HubSpot An interesting article here on disengagement in the workplace and how software could help...
Nobody has (yet!) changed this critical business statistic: The number one reason people voluntarily leave their jobs is they...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (7th February) to celebrate...
I spoke to a group of Compliance Officers, Managing Partners and Finance Directors from the legal sector yesterday on...
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019