The results of this years Learning Survey have been released to members of The Learning & Performance Institute and is now available to download. Shaped by the Institute’s members and backed by hundreds of LPI accredited organisations, the Annual Learning Survey is a comprehensive investigation into the most significant trends happening in workplace learning and development. The research build’s a picture of the…
In this post David Kelly curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning Technologies Conference & Exhibition being held...
I was flying from Australia recently. I awoke in the darkened plane not realising whether I had been asleep...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
How Using AI Creates An Enhanced Candidate And Employee Experience Artificial Intelligence (AI) is penetrating industries from healthcare to...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
Awarding body ABE says that education can be the foundation, but without business skills, reaching the top is even...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Partner News Feeds
- Learning Now TV announces Paul Morgan as first channel ambassador October 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS is a Gold Sponsor of People Matters upcoming 2018 L&D Conference October 17, 2018
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Firms warned not to let #MeToo become #YouToo October 17, 2018
- How a physiotherapist can help boost staff productivity October 17, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018