The results of this years Learning Survey have been released to members of The Learning & Performance Institute and is now available to download. Shaped by the Institute’s members and backed by hundreds of LPI accredited organisations, the Annual Learning Survey is a comprehensive investigation into the most significant trends happening in workplace learning and development. The research build’s a picture of the…
Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the...
Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I...
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to...
Being immersed in the digital learning world, it’s easy to forget that there are an awful lot of people...
People in Learning and Development love big data, or at least the concept of big data. It’s a perennial...
Most people in the Learning and Development world will be familiar with a stakeholder management map: This delightful formula...
The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: October 2017 October 20, 2017
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- Unicorn support eLearning charity Learn Appeal with new courses October 19, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017
- The value of feeling valued September 21, 2017