The results of this years Learning Survey have been released to members of The Learning & Performance Institute and is now available to download. Shaped by the Institute’s members and backed by hundreds of LPI accredited organisations, the Annual Learning Survey is a comprehensive investigation into the most significant trends happening in workplace learning and development. The research build’s a picture of the…
Ever seen a learning drama like this one? FRED So this must be the new seven-fifty. I believe it can...
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
Performance Consulting Masterclass These masterclass’s give you a powerful set of skills and techniques that will transform you into...
I’ve been reading Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by Peter Brown and Henry Roediger (Harvard University...
I’m exhausted (in a good way) after what was to my mind, the strongest Learning Live event yet in...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
What you don’t know can cost you – an article by Shawn Doyle – Contributor, Inc.com I’ve been involved...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Waste time on training? No thanks. December 5, 2017
- What brits are willing to spend on secret Santa - if anything... December 4, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Unicorn LMS Named UK's Number 1 Learning Management System December 7, 2017
- Truth and trends – what lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 6, 2017
- ATD comes to Europe December 6, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017
- Apprenticeship numbers in massive fall after levy introduction November 23, 2017