This legislation provides for the charging of the Apprenticeship Levy from April 2017, as announced at the Chancellor’s Autumn Statement on 25 November 2015. This will affect employers in all sectors. The levy will only be paid on annual pay bills in excess of £3 million, and so less than 2% of UK employers will pay it. We have collated…
The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly...
With a background in marketing, we understand the best tricks used to engage and inspire action in consumers and...
In this article by Lisa Johnson (Assistant Director of Information Services) at global children’s charity Barnardo’s looks at the...
Back in the day, Learning Management Systems (LMS) were implemented to streamline the ability to report on learning, particularly...
The Microlearning solution breaks down the traditional long training or learning curriculum into easily consumable pieces of information by...
It’s a beautifully warm Sunday night where I am. I work unusual hours, choosing when possible to spend more...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
With the flick of a switch, a handful of tech giants can change the nature and extent of mankind’s...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Launch of MemoryBox - Spaced Repetition Learning App December 14, 2018
- Claudia Winkleman to return as host of L&D industry's premier awards event December 14, 2018
- Growth Engineering and L'Oréal Win Gold at Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards December 13, 2018
- MicroLearn confirms new partnership supporting apprenticeships with Venture Forward December 13, 2018
- LEO Learning scores a double win at 2018 eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 12, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- How to encourage a more inclusive culture in training sessions December 14, 2018
- The importance of self-care within business December 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 13 December December 13, 2018
- 71% of retailers invest in AI to attract online shoppers this Christmas December 13, 2018
- The rise of the remote worker, and how to keep workplace training unified December 12, 2018