This legislation provides for the charging of the Apprenticeship Levy from April 2017, as announced at the Chancellor’s Autumn Statement on 25 November 2015. This will affect employers in all sectors. The levy will only be paid on annual pay bills in excess of £3 million, and so less than 2% of UK employers will pay it. We have collated…
I’ve been asked to talk about developing a vibrant on and offline community of practice based on my experiences...
You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design...
Learning providers need to understand their clients We operate in a consumer led world. The world of Learning and...
Suresh Naykodi of Saffron Interactive writes – last October, it was announced that there are officially more mobile devices...
“Accessible design is good design – it benefits people who don’t have disabilities as well as people who do....
Nobody has (yet!) changed this critical business statistic: The number one reason people voluntarily leave their jobs is they...
I was flying from Australia recently. I awoke in the darkened plane not realising whether I had been asleep...
LEARNING LIVE 2016 is not just another L&D conference. It’s a personalised learning experience designed to meet your needs and challenges. If...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Helping our learners learn by reducing information overload April 25, 2017Behavioural Change Behavioural Skills Skills Helping our learners learn by reducing information overloadJamie Lawrence
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- Is ethical leadership on the line? April 20, 2017Culture Is ethical leadership on the line?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Google Cloud Training gives organisations more options in their journey to the Cloud April 28, 2017QA, the UK’s leading provider of professional training has announced today that they have become one of the first UK partner organisations to deliver Google Cloud Platform training and certifications.
- Virtual College to showcase online staff training at FPS EXPO 2017 April 27, 2017‘Learning Technologies supplier of the year’ for the second year running, Virtual College, will be showcasing its online training resources and systems at FPS EXPO 2017.
- Learning Heroes appoints partner relationship manager April 26, 2017Learning Heroes appoints new partner relationship manager, Mike Pass.