In a world of big data, your most precious assets, no matter what business you have, are your existing customers and information about them. You expended considerable time, effort and money to entice these people to choose you as their training provider. So why not focus on their interactions with you and use this data to inform your decisions on how you market yourself to…
Jeanne Meister is the founder of HR advisory and research firm Future Workplace. In 2015, Jeanne was named to...
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
How many of us shy away from tough conversations? Giving hard-to-hear feedback, sharing bad news, dealing with an unpleasantly...
Issy Nancarrow explains the tricks often missed within Learning and Development to make an impact and provide tangible results
I remember not so long ago, developing a learning culture was what L&D professionals were most concerned with. Thinking...
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
Prestigious award presented at the 2018 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: March 2018 March 23, 2018
- What can we learn from negative evaluation comments? March 23, 2018
- The brain science of sexual harassment prevention training pt2 March 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 March March 22, 2018
- World of Learning March 22, 2018
- Firebrand wins Digital Apprenticeship Provider of the Year 2018 March 23, 2018
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance partners with Volute to launch the Data Wheel March 23, 2018
- Imparta is Top 20 Sales Training Company for Eighth Year in a Row March 23, 2018
- Discover the Totara Learning ecosystem at ATD 2018 March 22, 2018
- Inspiring Women to Achieve – Helping women prepare and be ready for leadership positions March 21, 2018
- Going beyond the stereotypes: managing employees with Asperger’s March 23, 2018
- What do apprenticeships in 2018 look like? March 22, 2018
- How brain fitness can aid a safer workplace March 15, 2018
- How do you lead the way in L&D? March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018