In a world of big data, your most precious assets, no matter what business you have, are your existing customers and information about them. You expended considerable time, effort and money to entice these people to choose you as their training provider. So why not focus on their interactions with you and use this data to inform your decisions on how you market yourself to…
I’ve just published my 2016 Map of the Social Age and thought i’d follow up by highlighting some key...
In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write...
There is no doubt that this a phenomenally interesting time within the L&D, training and performance industry. We are...
Claire Lickman of Happy Ltd recently attended a free seminar hosted by Herman Miller and Office Principles, with interesting talks...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March –...
It’s easy being a cynic. I’ve found that the more time I spend in the learning industry, the easier...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.