In a world of big data, your most precious assets, no matter what business you have, are your existing customers and information about them. You expended considerable time, effort and money to entice these people to choose you as their training provider. So why not focus on their interactions with you and use this data to inform your decisions on how you market yourself to…
Technical skills will get you an interview, but effective soft skills will get you the promotion. Today’s technical employees...
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
I’ve been reading Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by Peter Brown and Henry Roediger (Harvard University...
The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There...
Look to design some one-page checklists (or guides) for new starters or new leaders Run an audience focus group...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Digital Transformation in Learning - 9 Things You Can Do Right Now
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
Partner News Feeds
- People management: why introverts make great leaders July 23, 2018
- Apprenticeship Levy: why UK businesses are losing out on £1 billion in funds and how to turn this around July 20, 2018
- Leadership: how can we solve problems so everyone wins? July 19, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- How to navigate a way through an abundance of learning content July 23, 2018
- Speexx wins Worlddidac Award 2018 July 23, 2018
- Royal Dutch Shell & MPS Interactive Systems win in APEX 2018 Awards July 23, 2018
- Women in business in learning and in society on Learning Now tv July 20, 2018
- Taking e-learning Instructional Design to the next generation – Learn Appeal and Appitierre run workshops for schools July 20, 2018