Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They rarely have real user insight, however. Treat senior stakeholders with care, the more senior they are the less they are likely to know about user context and genuine user needs. How many of us have published content topped with a video…
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
With the increase of remote working we ask if such workers are happy or more isolated then their office...
It’s easy being a cynic. I’ve found that the more time I spend in the learning industry, the easier...
A leader who needs to ‘get things done’ requires strong influencing skills within his or her organisation. Having strong...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the ATD International Conference & Expo held recently in San...
“Your daughter needs to practice her pencil grip, would you support her at home?” said her nursery teacher. “Of...
Nobody has (yet!) changed this critical business statistic: The number one reason people voluntarily leave their jobs is they...
I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Partner News Feeds
- Learning Now TV announces Paul Morgan as first channel ambassador October 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS is a Gold Sponsor of People Matters upcoming 2018 L&D Conference October 17, 2018
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Firms warned not to let #MeToo become #YouToo October 17, 2018
- How a physiotherapist can help boost staff productivity October 17, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018