Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They rarely have real user insight, however. Treat senior stakeholders with care, the more senior they are the less they are likely to know about user context and genuine user needs. How many of us have published content topped with a video…
“The most interesting and innovative experimental psychologist in the world today” to speak at top UK learning event. Following...
My favourite teacher from my high school days, Mr ‘Geography’ Jones, died recently. I remember his enthusiastic anMagicd, at...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
“The traditional competencies required for L&D are important but no longer sufficient,” – Donald H Taylor The Learning and...
“Nowadays you don’t want to be a knowledge expert, you want to have a knowledge network”. The words above...
With the flick of a switch, a handful of tech giants can change the nature and extent of mankind’s...
Prestigious award presented at the 2018 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
As you may be aware the Learning Professional Network to which you subscribe has unfortunately been unavailable for the...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 16 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019