A number of years ago I wrote a tips book entitled ‘It’s Not Rocket Science’. Hardly the most original title, I’ll put my hands up and accept that, but it seemed to fit at the time and still does. The fact is that most of the topics I write, speak and train about are, to a large degree, pretty straightforward….
We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have...
2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning...
Dr Julia Shaw, psychologist and senior lecturer in criminology at London South Bank University, talks to members of the...
I cringe when I read a learning objective that says, “You will know…” or “You will understand….” My first...
Warning: Nothing I’m writing about below is new or disruptive. In the L&D world in recent years there...
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
In this TedTalks career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights Leadership Fundamentals October 16, 2018
- Today’s Top eLearning Content Development Companies Identified October 15, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018