A number of years ago I wrote a tips book entitled ‘It’s Not Rocket Science’. Hardly the most original title, I’ll put my hands up and accept that, but it seemed to fit at the time and still does. The fact is that most of the topics I write, speak and train about are, to a large degree, pretty straightforward….
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we catch up with consultant and LPI Fellow Jim Parish. In your opinion what...
The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for...
Technical skills will get you an interview, but effective soft skills will get you the promotion. Today’s technical employees...
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
Participant chosen from a wide range of applicants to be nurtured with targeted skills-building and networking opportunities. The Learning...
“It all boils down to learning, but not the sort of learning you experienced at school. No, this is...
Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Building Company Culture
- Next Learning 2019 - Netherlands
- API's in Learning Explained: How Ecosystems Work
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Selecting training providers: why pilots don't teach medicine to doctors March 26, 2019
- Trainers' tips: understanding these four body language signals will make you a better trainer March 25, 2019
- The challenge of middle management - the role of emotional intelligence and self-compassion March 22, 2019