A number of years ago I wrote a tips book entitled ‘It’s Not Rocket Science’. Hardly the most original title, I’ll put my hands up and accept that, but it seemed to fit at the time and still does. The fact is that most of the topics I write, speak and train about are, to a large degree, pretty straightforward….
I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I...
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
National Apprenticeship Week runs from 6 to 10 March and brings together employers and apprentices from across England to celebrate...
It’s a beautifully warm Sunday night where I am. I work unusual hours, choosing when possible to spend more...
“We are now in a position to take it to the next level and become an even safer place...
Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has...
Mobile learning is here to stay. The KPCB Internet Trends 2014 report describes mobile in terms of ‘still having strong...
The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- "Networking is not about just connecting people" March 20, 2018
- Perhaps it is just me March 20, 2018
- Face-to-face learning: Old hat or the future? March 20, 2018
- Achieving authentic leadership via psychosynthesis March 19, 2018
- Insight from millennials in the workplace March 19, 2018
- The Transformation Curve - 2018 Benchmark Research March 20, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Kineo releases new off-the-shelf GDPR training course March 19, 2018
- Leading learning provider Litmos Heroes provides GDPR training to struggling businesses March 16, 2018
- Women head each section of the Top 100 E-learning Movers and Shakers list March 16, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: a radical reform of the UK skills map March 9, 2018
- How can HR professionals become the ‘go to’ for the #MeToo movement? March 8, 2018