Although data has been collected for years, the term ‘Big Data’ was coined back in 2008 by Haseeb Budhani, presently founder and CEO of BubblewrApp. There is no doubt that big data is a hot topic in Learning and Development, but what does it actually mean, why does it matter and how can we use it to improve performance?
This is an interview with Gori Yahaya, founder of training and education consultancy UpSkill Digital. He has over 10...
Interfaced Learning – The Acquisition and Disacquisition of skills and knowledge in the digital world
I know some of you have seen this before on my blog, but I though that I would share...
Athletes like Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt are made as much on the field as off the field. They...
Last night at around 9 o’clock I received an emergency phone call from a Senior Director I used to...
In the 2nd of this series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
TrainingZone Editor Jon Kennard catches up with CEO of the Learning & Performance Institute and Executive Producer of Learning...
2016 is the year of the learner – of getting to know them, understanding them, and putting effort into...
In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017