Although data has been collected for years, the term ‘Big Data’ was coined back in 2008 by Haseeb Budhani, presently founder and CEO of BubblewrApp. There is no doubt that big data is a hot topic in Learning and Development, but what does it actually mean, why does it matter and how can we use it to improve performance?
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
In this post David Kelly curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning Technologies Conference & Exhibition being held...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
Discover how to gamify your learning programmes with this five-minute appraisal. Try this specially commissioned independent survey to see...
In the 7th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
I feel that this is the year of pivotal change within the L&D industry. For years we have spoken...
What follows is about half of a thought. I hope it is better than none. During an excellent two...
In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
- Creativity At Work
Partner News Feeds
- Virtual training just stepped up a gear April 20, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Winnie Madikizela-Mandela April 20, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- LPI launches networking service for learning leaders in Iberia April 23, 2018
- Digital transformation at fashion retailer River Island on LNTV April 20, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- How far should you invest in employee learning? April 23, 2018
- Soft skills: how to teach the missing basics to today's young talent April 20, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018