Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the workforce. With changes to the way social housing (and many other services like the NHS) is funded in the UK, it’s forcing these organisations to fundamentally address the way that they make money. Money matters, and without it most organisations…
How many of us shy away from tough conversations? Giving hard-to-hear feedback, sharing bad news, dealing with an unpleasantly...
UK productivity – output per hour worked – was 18% below the average of G7 economies in 2014, the...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
At the start of September I, and many others, attended the Learning & performance Institutes (LPI) annual conference – Learning Live....
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his...
In my last blog post I illustrated a new model of digital literacies in the context of the remix...
Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- Saffron Interactive webinar to showcase gamification techniques from June 2017 award win June 22, 2017The session, "Serious gamification for serious threats", will be facilitated by Donald H Taylor, Chairman of the Learning and Skills Group, and James Tyas, Senior Instructional Designer at Saffron. It combines the most incisive insights on gamification and behavioural science from Saffron’s well-received Learning Technologies Summer Forum seminar with tangible examples from the course awarded […]
- OEB GLOBAL – Organisers Announce “Exciting” New Sponsors, Speakers and Exhibitors June 21, 2017Berlin-based conference organisers, ICWE GmbH, have announced the first crop of sponsors and exhibitors for this year’s OEB GLOBAL, Europe’s largest conference for the global learning and technology community, which will take place in Berlin from December 6 – 8. They have also released details of some confirmed speakers, who will lead discussions about ‘Learning […]
- Virtual College to present at 2020 Vision Conference for Further Education Sector June 21, 2017Virtual College is to present a paper entitled ‘Technology learning solutions for FE colleges’ at the ‘2020 Vision – Looking Towards the Future of Education’ conference.