Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the workforce. With changes to the way social housing (and many other services like the NHS) is funded in the UK, it’s forcing these organisations to fundamentally address the way that they make money. Money matters, and without it most organisations…
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
The Learning & Performance Institute is thrilled to announce that the host for the Learning Awards 2019 will see...
The forth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
Interfaced Learning – The Acquisition and Disacquisition of skills and knowledge in the digital world
I know some of you have seen this before on my blog, but I though that I would share...
As you may be aware the Learning Professional Network to which you subscribe has unfortunately been unavailable for the...
What skills does the modern learning and development (L&D) professional need? asks Donald H Taylor. Have your say in...
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
I feel that this is the year of pivotal change within the L&D industry. For years we have spoken...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- API's in Learning Explained: How Ecosystems Work
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019