I’ve been asked to talk about developing a vibrant on and offline community of practice based on my experiences of facilitating a network of researchers working with social media over the last three years. If you’re interested you can read more here and see the CoP network blog here. These are my first stab at key elements but I’m keen…
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Matt Brewer of Chubb Insurance. What in...
Over the last few years everyone wants to be the best they can be. Whether it is fitness, or...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
It’s easy being a cynic. I’ve found that the more time I spend in the learning industry, the easier...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
- Creativity At Work
- National Future Work Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Is your L&D department business-focused enough? April 24, 2018
- Why L&D must ensure your organisation is trustworthy April 24, 2018
- Membership Excellence 2018 April 23, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy is failing due to lack of understanding from employers April 23, 2018
- Top tips for engaging the modern learner April 23, 2018
- LPI launches networking service for learning leaders in Iberia April 23, 2018
- Digital transformation at fashion retailer River Island on LNTV April 20, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Successful technology adoption - it's all about the user April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- How far should you invest in employee learning? April 23, 2018
- Soft skills: how to teach the missing basics to today's young talent April 20, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018