I’ve been asked to talk about developing a vibrant on and offline community of practice based on my experiences of facilitating a network of researchers working with social media over the last three years. If you’re interested you can read more here and see the CoP network blog here. These are my first stab at key elements but I’m keen…
I read with great interest the article in the HR Director reporting the research by Mercer that “the most common leadership...
When thinking about machine learning, you would be forgiven for thinking that it’s something used exclusively for large and...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
The Observation ‘How Do We Become Digital?’ ~ Question to the panel at Learning Live 2017 ‘I feel like...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
A Learning Management System, or commonly referred to as an LMS, can act as a gateway to all the...
I’ve read the word ‘Millennial’ so many times in articles, branding and advertising over the last few months, that...
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Modern Learning Leader (webinar)
- Save Your Business From Boring Learning in 2018
- Learning Technologies Bar Camp 2018
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Apprenticeship levy: Managers need developing too January 23, 2018
- How to show sponsors that training delivers value January 22, 2018
- Why language learning will be top of the corporate agenda in 2018 January 22, 2018
- Difficult conversations: Do we have a problem with harassment? January 19, 2018
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of the L&D professional January 18, 2018
- Matching international Business Growth with the Right Skills - Speexx presents solutions for continuous and agile business language learning January 23, 2018
- Totara brings the freedom to learn to Germany at LEARNTEC January 23, 2018
- Kallidus showcases digital learning best practice with some of Britain’s favourite household brands at LT2018 January 23, 2018
- 2018 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Digital Learning and Learning Systems January 23, 2018
- UpsideLMS Predicts L&D Trends and Forecasts in its Latest eBook January 23, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces January 23, 2018
- How do you actually build a coaching business? January 23, 2018
- Why you need to nurture Emotional First Responders in the workplace January 22, 2018
- Making the case for training line managers on mental health January 22, 2018
- What should your talent management strategy look like? January 22, 2018