In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to achieve both. The end point is incidental to the act: it’s the mindset of sharing that helps us to be more open, accountable, adaptable and agile. It’s the act of sharing that helps us to be wise. In the Social Age,…
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
Creating an effective online training strategy for the employees is an integral part of any organization’s responsibilities, irrespective of...
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
As the walls between our formal and social lives are eroded by technology and social habits, the questions of...
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
Author – Sukh Pabial. Icebreakers. Energisers. Ugh. Right? LOL. No. There are plenty of times I hear people...
Nick Fernando, Head of Content at Filtered.com, has worked in learning and development for 15 years across public, private...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Experiential learning: I’m no expert… but I could be!
- What the hell am I doing here? Retaining employees and promoting workplace happiness
- The Learning Sector Salary & Work Survey 2016/17 Results
- How To Increase Learning Access & Flexibility
- Why Should You Listen to a Networking Expert if You’re Good at it Already? – Andy Lopata
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Provider Connect - Netherlands
- Engage Change
- True Behavioural Change Through Employee Engagement
- Social Learning Leaders Masterclass
- Learning At Work Week
- 15/05/2017 - 21/05/2017
- How to become an inclusive leader who values diversity March 28, 2017Culture Become an inclusive leader who values diversityJamie Lawrence
- Corporate obsolescence, emotional agility and never changing your mind March 27, 2017Training L&D news round up - 27th MarchJamie Lawrence
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Lean and agile learning on Learning Now tv March 28, 2017Learning Now tv this month reports on lean and agile learning and the differences between them with Learning Strategist, David James. Plus insights into the learning market in the Netherlands, competency frameworks and the challenges faced by CLOs in India.
- British universities must play their part in preventing racist attacks March 28, 2017Since the UK’s EU referendum vote in 2016, the number of hate crimes has risen dramatically, including attacks based on disability, racial, religious and homophobic motives.
- World’s top education experts to answer key questions in Iceland March 28, 2017Questions up for discussion at MidSummit, which will be held in Reykjavik, the world’s northernmost capital city, include: Who is shaping today’s digital learning agenda and why? Is their vision utopian or dystopian? What will tomorrow’s learning experience be like? What can we learn from the way our brains work about the best methods to […]