In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to achieve both. The end point is incidental to the act: it’s the mindset of sharing that helps us to be more open, accountable, adaptable and agile. It’s the act of sharing that helps us to be wise. In the Social Age,…
Each year, Learning & Performance Institute accredited provider Blue Eskimo undertakes an annual work and salary survey of the training...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? In...
I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a...
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
Essential Facts – What is learning at work week. Learning at Work Week is an annual awareness campaign organised...
Attending the Training and Development Show Middle East 2015 recently in Dubai, gave me the chance to see the...
Last week I went along to the Learning and Performance Institute‘s Learning Live conference. This was my third year...
One of the greatest contributions of technology to make education more effective is the data it generates. But there...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.