In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to achieve both. The end point is incidental to the act: it’s the mindset of sharing that helps us to be more open, accountable, adaptable and agile. It’s the act of sharing that helps us to be wise. In the Social Age,…
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to announce the finalists for the 2016 Learning Awards, the L&D sector’s annual...
This blog was originally published on my own wordpress site in August 2015 but felt I needed to add...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March –...
Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the...
There is a wealth of evidence to suggest that coaching helps to optimise learning. From research-based evidence to anecdotal...
We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in...
One of the things that regularly gets me thinking in this modern world of working is how well supported...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- TJ Newsflash: 19 July July 19, 2018
- TJ Awards 2018: Interview tips July 19, 2018
- Female veterans can face major disadvantage when applying for civilian roles July 18, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Che Guevara July 18, 2018
- The fourth sneaky elephant July 17, 2018
- What’s really happening in HR today and is it ready for the future of work? New research from Fosway and UNLEASH aims to find out. July 19, 2018
- Imparta Features on the Learning & Performance Institute’s Top 20 Highest-Performing Learning Providers July 19, 2018
- The UpsideLMS-BizLibrary partnership adds to the learn-tech provider's Off-the-Shelf Content Portfolio July 19, 2018
- Former First Lady Laura Bush – Learning 2018 Keynote Speaker July 18, 2018
- EssentialSkillz launch new Phishing eLearning course July 18, 2018
- Apprenticeship Levy: why UK businesses are losing out on £1 billion in funds and how to turn this around July 20, 2018
- Leadership: how can we solve problems so everyone wins? July 19, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018