Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has a bad name for being at the boring end of the professional development scale. On top of this, unsuccessful attempts to utilise elearning technology has, for the most part, created unengaging and ineffective online modules that have done more damage to…
As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s...
Discover how to gamify your learning programmes with this five-minute appraisal. Try this specially commissioned independent survey to see...
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
In this TedTalks career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
How many of us shy away from tough conversations? Giving hard-to-hear feedback, sharing bad news, dealing with an unpleasantly...
“Accessible design is good design – it benefits people who don’t have disabilities as well as people who do....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Waste time on training? No thanks. December 5, 2017
- What brits are willing to spend on secret Santa - if anything... December 4, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Unicorn LMS Named UK's Number 1 Learning Management System December 7, 2017
- Truth and trends – what lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 6, 2017
- ATD comes to Europe December 6, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017
- Apprenticeship numbers in massive fall after levy introduction November 23, 2017