Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has a bad name for being at the boring end of the professional development scale. On top of this, unsuccessful attempts to utilise elearning technology has, for the most part, created unengaging and ineffective online modules that have done more damage to…
Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H. Taylor recently closed his annual ‘What will be hot in L&D this...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
A paper by Giuseppe Auricchio and Evgeny Kaganer In this article, we share the thinking that is guiding our...
Following Elliott Masie’s keynote at last years Learning Live we are pleased to share this new 2017 open source,...
In this TedTalks career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- Credly’s digital credentialing solution comes to Europe June 23, 2017Businesses in the UK and Europe can now unlock their learners' potential with Credly thanks to an exclusive partnership with Kineo’s sister company, Digitalme.
- Cylix to launch new GDPR Data Protection elearning course June 23, 2017Developed with Norfolk County Council, Cylix's new elearning course will provide staff with a practical guide to complying with the requirements of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Saffron Interactive webinar to showcase gamification techniques from June 2017 award win June 22, 2017The session, "Serious gamification for serious threats", will be facilitated by Donald H Taylor, Chairman of the Learning and Skills Group, and James Tyas, Senior Instructional Designer at Saffron. It combines the most incisive insights on gamification and behavioural science from Saffron’s well-received Learning Technologies Summer Forum seminar with tangible examples from the course awarded […]