Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing approach to learning, Issy Nancarrow looks at how to increase the impact of your learning initiatives. Encompassed within this is the positive impact on both company performance and staff retention.
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
Introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to your company would be cool thing to do. It’s nowhere near as hard as...
Most people in the Learning and Development world will be familiar with a stakeholder management map: This delightful formula...
As you may be aware the Learning Professional Network to which you subscribe has unfortunately been unavailable for the...
In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
……. it’s all about the user Historically, the core focus of many IT Transformation teams has been on getting the...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fuse Universal expands to APAC market with new Sydney Office November 16, 2018
- Learning Technologies Group acquires Watershed Learning Analytics November 15, 2018
- Personal, just-in-time microlearning November 15, 2018
- New Adaptive Selling course helps salespeople sell with more certainty and confidence November 15, 2018
- Western Union and MPS Interactive win Gold at LearnX Impact Awards 2018 November 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Imogen Butler-Cole, RADA Business November 16, 2018
- Turning internal comms digital to boost L&D's reach November 16, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 15 November November 14, 2018
- Leading Results launches Complete Leader Curriculum November 14, 2018
- Investing in professional development for a virtual workforce November 14, 2018