Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing approach to learning, Issy Nancarrow looks at how to increase the impact of your learning initiatives. Encompassed within this is the positive impact on both company performance and staff retention.
Something that struck me at Learning Live last month was how frequently curiosity was mentioned, in terms of being a...
If you are a main stream learning provider, this has probably happened to you in the past year. You...
As a leader, I bet that you can easily categorise the members of your team if I ask you...
There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to...
I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some...
Recently BBC2 broadcast “Who’s the Boss,” - three programmes exploring how companies could transform their recruitment with Collaborative Hiring. Henry Stewart was...
Mobile learning is here to stay. The KPCB Internet Trends 2014 report describes mobile in terms of ‘still having strong...
Guest blog post by Sukh Pabial. I’ve been pondering lately about this whole work/life balance thing. What is it...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.