Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing approach to learning, Issy Nancarrow looks at how to increase the impact of your learning initiatives. Encompassed within this is the positive impact on both company performance and staff retention.
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
Although data has been collected for years, the term ‘Big Data’ was coined back in 2008 by Haseeb Budhani,...
In the 6th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write...
It is fascinating to be in the job that I am, when we are there to drive business performance...
Last night at around 9 o’clock I received an emergency phone call from a Senior Director I used to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- Low completion rates of large open online courses force a rethink of effective executive training October 17, 2017
- Teacher training: What next? October 17, 2017
- Youth employment: A changing landscape October 17, 2017
- Top five major online marketing tools used in L&D October 16, 2017
- Five counterintuitive steps for a more productive workplace culture October 16, 2017
- Remit apprentice lands dream job working on supercars October 17, 2017
- Amit Gautam contributes to a mLearning Industry Paper by the eLearning Guild October 17, 2017
- Warwick Conferences awarded Learning & Performance Institute accreditation October 16, 2017
- Cylix launches new GDPR Data Protection online training course October 16, 2017
- Exceptional L&D Programs Recognized in First Docebo Learning Awards October 11, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017
- The value of feeling valued September 21, 2017
- What works in corporate coaching? September 21, 2017
- Information to transformation – moving from knowing to doing September 20, 2017
- Forget millennials! Focus on training the modern learner September 20, 2017