Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing approach to learning, Issy Nancarrow looks at how to increase the impact of your learning initiatives. Encompassed within this is the positive impact on both company performance and staff retention.
Microsoft Excel is still business critical. 30 years from its launch, it’s more popular than ever: 1 billion people...
If you are a main stream learning provider, this has probably happened to you in the past year. You...
Last week I was at Learning Live in London and to say I was invigorated, would be an...
Recently BBC2 broadcast “Who’s the Boss,” – three programmes exploring how companies could transform their recruitment with Collaborative Hiring. Henry Stewart was...
I’m sure most of you, like me, receive many sales calls a day, week or month. Up until about...
Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations....
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: March 2018 March 23, 2018
- What can we learn from negative evaluation comments? March 23, 2018
- The brain science of sexual harassment prevention training pt2 March 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 March March 22, 2018
- World of Learning March 22, 2018
- Firebrand wins Digital Apprenticeship Provider of the Year 2018 March 23, 2018
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance partners with Volute to launch the Data Wheel March 23, 2018
- Imparta is Top 20 Sales Training Company for Eighth Year in a Row March 23, 2018
- Discover the Totara Learning ecosystem at ATD 2018 March 22, 2018
- Inspiring Women to Achieve – Helping women prepare and be ready for leadership positions March 21, 2018
- Going beyond the stereotypes: managing employees with Asperger’s March 23, 2018
- What do apprenticeships in 2018 look like? March 22, 2018
- How brain fitness can aid a safer workplace March 15, 2018
- How do you lead the way in L&D? March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018