Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing approach to learning, Issy Nancarrow looks at how to increase the impact of your learning initiatives. Encompassed within this is the positive impact on both company performance and staff retention.
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
In a survey, conducted in conjunction with the Human Capital Institute, where 500 learning professionals were asked to rate...
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
Lori Niles-Hofmann begins her new ebook, Data-Driven Learning Design, with what I think may well just be my favourite...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
As Learning and Development continues to evolve and intensify, companies are under increasing pressure to manage their internal learning...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Yes, it's that phrase again. #digitaltransformation Where do you start? Who's doing it well? What should you prioritise? @DavidPerring of @fosway is at #LEARNINGLIVE to help you get on the right path. Register today - it's filling up fast! https://t.co/B2kqcxcgeg
Partner News Feeds
- Thirty more shades of an unhealthy organisation July 20, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 July July 19, 2018
- TJ Awards 2018: Interview tips July 19, 2018
- Female veterans can face major disadvantage when applying for civilian roles July 18, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Che Guevara July 18, 2018
- What’s really happening in HR today and is it ready for the future of work? July 19, 2018
- Imparta Features on Learning & Performance Institute’s Top 20 Highest-Performing Learning Providers July 19, 2018
- The UpsideLMS-BizLibrary partnership adds to the learn-tech provider's Off-the-Shelf Content Portfolio July 19, 2018
- Former First Lady Laura Bush – Learning 2018 Keynote Speaker July 18, 2018
- EssentialSkillz launches new Phishing eLearning course July 18, 2018
- Apprenticeship Levy: why UK businesses are losing out on £1 billion in funds and how to turn this around July 20, 2018
- Leadership: how can we solve problems so everyone wins? July 19, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018