8 weeks ago I facilitated a session at Learning Live about the 50 big ideas I wrote about earlier in the year, It was a different session, participative and creative with outputs which, over a 5 week period, I’ve shared on this blog. Each post in the previous 5 weeks listed the ideas the groups came up with, alongside a small…
For those LPN members that missed the recent webinar we are pleased to share this recording. We know it takes...
A new body will carry out the roles of the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency. The Education...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
Warning: Nothing I’m writing about below is new or disruptive. In the L&D world in recent years there...
In the 2nd of this series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
These days it’s widely accepted that learners don’t really learn much from just sitting passively in front of a...
The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017