8 weeks ago I facilitated a session at Learning Live about the 50 big ideas I wrote about earlier in the year, It was a different session, participative and creative with outputs which, over a 5 week period, I’ve shared on this blog. Each post in the previous 5 weeks listed the ideas the groups came up with, alongside a small…
As a fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) and a consumer of pretty much anything ‘learning’ I...
Recently, London Underground have embarked on a seemingly disastrous social experiment. The plan was to cram up to 30%...
Last week I had to undergo a minor medical procedure, nothing drastic, but something that previously would have necessitated...
Here are some of our key learnings from working in the world of mentoring over the last 20 years,...
In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to...
I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Launch of MemoryBox - Spaced Repetition Learning App December 14, 2018
- Claudia Winkleman to return as host of L&D industry's premier awards event December 14, 2018
- Growth Engineering and L'Oréal Win Gold at Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards December 13, 2018
- MicroLearn confirms new partnership supporting apprenticeships with Venture Forward December 13, 2018
- LEO Learning scores a double win at 2018 eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 12, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- How to encourage a more inclusive culture in training sessions December 14, 2018
- The importance of self-care within business December 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 13 December December 13, 2018
- 71% of retailers invest in AI to attract online shoppers this Christmas December 13, 2018
- The rise of the remote worker, and how to keep workplace training unified December 12, 2018