8 weeks ago I facilitated a session at Learning Live about the 50 big ideas I wrote about earlier in the year, It was a different session, participative and creative with outputs which, over a 5 week period, I’ve shared on this blog. Each post in the previous 5 weeks listed the ideas the groups came up with, alongside a small…
These musing’s follow those shared shortly after the Learning Technologies conference and some of the comments received, which have...
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Matt Brewer of Chubb Insurance. What in...
Honouring the learning visionaries of our time Every year, the Learning Awards celebrates the very best achievements and developments...
Celebrating the best of the best in workplace learning. The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals...
At the start of September I, and many others, attended the Learning & performance Institutes (LPI) annual conference – Learning Live....
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
The results of this years Learning Survey have been released to members of The Learning & Performance Institute and is...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: February 2018 February 23, 2018
- Minimising the sting: Setting the tone for sharing feedback February 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 February February 22, 2018
- How do we transform workplace standards? February 22, 2018
- 11 tips for delivering global leadership training on a shoestring budget February 21, 2018
- npower saves £3 million in SAP training costs February 22, 2018
- SLR, global environmental experts, select Agylia LMS to deliver their L&D programmes February 22, 2018
- Totara Learning releases Totara Social 3 to improve the social learning experience February 21, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Analysing resistance during a training session - what to do February 21, 2018
- How HR can equip line managers to cope with conflict February 21, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: where are all the apprentices? February 14, 2018