When I first started my career over 20 years ago, it was as a recruitment consultant for an executive search firm. When we got a CV which indicated the candidate was over the age of 40, they would be filed into the ‘dinosaur’ folder. I was 21 at the time and this was my first ‘proper’ job. I didn’t have…
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning &...
Data is one of our most valuable commodities, helping organisations better understand their customers, spot trends and work more...
Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations....
It was a real honour when Don Taylor asked me to chair 2 sessions at Learning Technologies this year....
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We...
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Is there a future for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? July 17, 2017Talent Is there actually a future for CPD?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.