When I first started my career over 20 years ago, it was as a recruitment consultant for an executive search firm. When we got a CV which indicated the candidate was over the age of 40, they would be filed into the ‘dinosaur’ folder. I was 21 at the time and this was my first ‘proper’ job. I didn’t have…
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he...
I’ve recently participated as one of the contributors in the Stoddart Review – a well-respected study on workplace productivity....
Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been...
An animated explanation of the concept of Continuous Learning by Charles Jennings and the Fuse creative digital arm.
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Inspiring Women to Achieve – Helping women prepare and be ready for leadership positions March 21, 2018
- Kallidus sees strong growth for first half of financial year March 21, 2018
- The Transformation Curve - 2018 Benchmark Research March 20, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Kineo releases new off-the-shelf GDPR training course March 19, 2018
- How brain fitness can aid a safer workplace March 15, 2018
- How do you lead the way in L&D? March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018