When I first started my career over 20 years ago, it was as a recruitment consultant for an executive search firm. When we got a CV which indicated the candidate was over the age of 40, they would be filed into the ‘dinosaur’ folder. I was 21 at the time and this was my first ‘proper’ job. I didn’t have…
In “Thinking, Fast and Slow” Daniel Kahneman says: “the essence of intuitive heuristics: when faced with a difficult question,...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
I’m currently working (as part of a larger group) to re-define the Customer experience principles within my business with...
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Virtual College helps understanding of animal welfare in violent homes September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017