When I first started my career over 20 years ago, it was as a recruitment consultant for an executive search firm. When we got a CV which indicated the candidate was over the age of 40, they would be filed into the ‘dinosaur’ folder. I was 21 at the time and this was my first ‘proper’ job. I didn’t have…
In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning &...
Collecting data for insight and action on learning and development does not have to be difficult or complex. There...
Let’s be honest, the best compliment any worker has ever given to compliance training was probably along the lines...
There are no learners because there are no ‘breathers’ – that is to say we all learn and breathe,...
We are still getting used to the concept of eLearning which makes it inevitable for each one of us...
Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing...
Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of...
A number of years ago I wrote a tips book entitled ‘It’s Not Rocket Science’. Hardly the most original...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 24/10/2018 - 25/10/2018
Partner News Feeds
- InstructureCon User Conference: Big Top Bridge June 22, 2018
- How negative behaviours can make the strongest employees June 22, 2018
- Learning and development in the social enterprise June 22, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 21 June June 21, 2018
- Multiskilling millennials June 20, 2018
- Showcasing the world's best learning programmes June 21, 2018
- Nimble Elearning and partners CSA deliver important seminar on Cyber Security June 21, 2018
- Artificial intelligence in learning on Learning Now tv June 20, 2018
- Darwinbox and UpsideLMS announce strategic alliance to offer one-stop-shop for HR and Learn-Tech solutions June 20, 2018
- QA announces partnership with Siker June 19, 2018
- Developing your public speaking: a toolkit for introverted trainers June 22, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018