Guest blog post by Sukh Pabial. I’ve been pondering lately about this whole work/life balance thing. What is it we’re trying to achieve? See, when it comes to balance, people themselves are often the wrong people to recognise what balance they’re seeking. The phrase of not seeing the wood for the trees is very true here. We want things to…
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm?...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
It was good to see this article by Josh Bersin in which he reflects a view that many of...
It’s a beautifully warm Sunday night where I am. I work unusual hours, choosing when possible to spend more...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: February 2018 February 23, 2018
- Minimising the sting: Setting the tone for sharing feedback February 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 February February 22, 2018
- How do we transform workplace standards? February 22, 2018
- 11 tips for delivering global leadership training on a shoestring budget February 21, 2018
- npower saves £3 million in SAP training costs February 22, 2018
- SLR, global environmental experts, select Agylia LMS to deliver their L&D programmes February 22, 2018
- Totara Learning releases Totara Social 3 to improve the social learning experience February 21, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Analysing resistance during a training session - what to do February 21, 2018
- How HR can equip line managers to cope with conflict February 21, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: where are all the apprentices? February 14, 2018