Guest blog post by Sukh Pabial. I’ve been pondering lately about this whole work/life balance thing. What is it we’re trying to achieve? See, when it comes to balance, people themselves are often the wrong people to recognise what balance they’re seeking. The phrase of not seeing the wood for the trees is very true here. We want things to…
Someone asked me recently why don’t “people” just take responsibility? Why don’t more people not only feel empowered by...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
Here are some of our key learnings from working in the world of mentoring over the last 20 years,...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
Earlier this month I gave a talk to the Annual ‘MEGA’ Convention of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA). I...
Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But...
Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Employee experience is paramount in the era of the employee pt2 December 8, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Memory matters December 8, 2017
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Nick Shackleton-Jones on L&D’s role: LearningNow tv this week December 11, 2017
- QA listed as 2017 Top 20 IT Training Company December 11, 2017
- Explosive Learning Solutions provides Lean IT training and consultancy for Oxford University December 11, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017