Guest blog post by Sukh Pabial. I’ve been pondering lately about this whole work/life balance thing. What is it we’re trying to achieve? See, when it comes to balance, people themselves are often the wrong people to recognise what balance they’re seeking. The phrase of not seeing the wood for the trees is very true here. We want things to…
Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a...
The term ‘blended learning’ first appeared in the late-1990s when web-based learning solutions started to become more widely used...
Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 Learning Live Conference being held September 9 &...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has released an eBook titled ‘Responsive eLearning Design &...
I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the...
The number one driver for using technology in your learning strategy is to improve learning access and flexibility. That’s...
Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: October 2017 October 20, 2017
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- Unicorn support eLearning charity Learn Appeal with new courses October 19, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- How can mindfulness make you a better leader? October 13, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017