Change or die. Adapt to survive. It’s not just a biological imperative, but also a business one – now more than ever. It’s the stark choice facing almost every organisation. You might think I’m being a little dramatic. Well, more than half of the companies on the 1999 FTSE 100 were no longer there in 2015. Many have been ripped…
Athletes like Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt are made as much on the field as off the field. They...
Measuring the value and return on investment (ROI) of training and development is consistently one of the most common...
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
It’s a truism that you get what you measure in a team or a business. When L&D acts as...
I contributed to a legal conference a few years ago and got a big laugh for using the words...
You have your to-do list. That’s a good start, but what should you do first? Some people say ‘eat...
In “Thinking, Fast and Slow” Daniel Kahneman says: “the essence of intuitive heuristics: when faced with a difficult question,...
If you want a position of authority in L&D, you have more chance if you’re a man. That was...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Join Paul Matthews in his free webinar "Learning Transfer - The Nuts and Bolts". Paul will be discussing his new book "Learning Transfer" along with tips and tools from over 100 years of research.
Oct 24th 12pm UK Time
Partner News Feeds
- The Learning Awards 2019 finalists are announced October 22, 2018
- Trust and social systems at work: Julian Stodd on Learning Now tv October 22, 2018
- New CIM programme recognises top marketing training October 22, 2018
- Key Issues for Extended Enterprise Learning Management Systems October 22, 2018
- Kallidus sees strong growth for first quarter of financial year October 22, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights leadership fundamentals October 22, 2018
- Learning event design starts with a blank page October 22, 2018
- Managing multiple generations as a millennial leader October 19, 2018
- Fosway launches NEW 2018 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 19, 2018
- Achieving productive outcomes from difficult conversations October 19, 2018