Change or die. Adapt to survive. It’s not just a biological imperative, but also a business one – now more than ever. It’s the stark choice facing almost every organisation. You might think I’m being a little dramatic. Well, more than half of the companies on the 1999 FTSE 100 were no longer there in 2015. Many have been ripped…
The fifth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
Nick Fernando, Head of Content at Filtered.com, has worked in learning and development for 15 years across public, private...
May we take this opportunity to wish all subscribers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year....
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
There are 5 current and common challenges about to hit learning providers. This is a shout-out to those of...
A leader who needs to ‘get things done’ requires strong influencing skills within his or her organisation. Having strong...
Ever since late last year, I’ve been revisiting my old work, blog posts, and references sitting in Evernote folders...
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- API's in Learning Explained: How Ecosystems Work
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019