Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the business goals that they want to accomplish in the coming year. The smarter ones will understand that they can’t make the really big goals happen on their own. They understand the principle that says ‘To go fast – go alone. To go…
While L&D professionals are no longer the gatekeepers of learning, they still need to be in the driving seat....
May we take this opportunity to wish all subscribers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year....
Gamification is the process of utilizing and combining game-based elements and mechanics to engage people in learning and taking...
I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Caroline Walmsley (@carowalmsley), CEO of Brightwave, last week and we...
People in Learning and Development love big data, or at least the concept of big data. It’s a perennial...
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
In this TedTalks career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists...
It is essential that L&D creates a learning strategy that enables the business to get where it needs to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Leadership development: how to create ‘cooling spaces’ in the heat of uncertainty August 10, 2018
- Learning technology: neuroscientific insights to make virtual learning work better August 9, 2018
- How to design and deliver an inclusive workplace learning strategy August 8, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Lumesse highlights trust issues for L&D and HR in the age of blockchain August 14, 2018
- New ‘Ready to Go’ e-learning responds to 2018’s biggest challenge for businesses August 13, 2018
- Another record year of growth for Kallidus August 9, 2018