Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the business goals that they want to accomplish in the coming year. The smarter ones will understand that they can’t make the really big goals happen on their own. They understand the principle that says ‘To go fast – go alone. To go…
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations....
For Australia, last weeks crushing first innings defeat in the Ashes at Trent Bridge was a subject for national soul...
Well it has been a long time since I blogged and it is not due to a lack of...
or perhaps “Good things come in threes”, or maybe “Three times a charm”? But I am not here to...
Conceived by the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) and hosted at the prestigious 5-star Dorchester hotel in London’s Park...
Let’s be honest, the best compliment any worker has ever given to compliance training was probably along the lines...
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Unfreezing the middle: how to unleash your middle management potential April 19, 2017Culture Unleash your middle management potentialJamie Lawrence
- The secrets of simple graphics April 19, 2017Training The secrets of simple graphicsJamie Lawrence
- Marshall E-Learning bolsters bespoke e-learning and games divisions: hires seasoned expert Joe Reddington April 26, 2017Marshall E-Learning, today announces the appointment of Joe Reddington, a talented and established expert in the industry with a high level of experience of building innovative bespoke e-learning solutions for organisations such as Google, PwC and Tata Steel.
- Totara Learning to showcase open learning solutions to US market at ATD April 26, 2017Totara Learning will be showcasing their open learning solutions in their Totara Pavilion at ATD International Conference & Exposition 2017, May 21-24, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Future First Partners with UpsideLMS to bring the SaaS LMS to Sweden and EU April 26, 2017Future First and UpsideLMS announce a strategic partnership for UpsideLMS, the SaaS Learning Management System.