Television personality and host of Strictly Come Dancing signs up to present the 2015 Learning Awards ceremony at London’s Dorchester Hotel. The 19th annual Learning Awards, showcasing the greatest achievements in learning and development will be hosted by TV presenter, film critic, radio personality and journalist, Claudia Winkleman. Claudia is best known for her current work with the BBC, co-presenting…
Has your team or department achieved outstanding results in the past 12 months? If so then there is still...
One of the most influential figures in British sport, performance psychologist, business coach and author Jamil Qureshi is confirmed...
If you missed LearningLive, take a look at what LPI is launching by simply clicking here
The choices you must make and the challenges you face as a learning executive have never been more daunting....
The Learning and Performance Institute is pleased to announce the launch of a new online accreditation service designed to...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Learning Live Conference, held in London on the 10...
We spoke recently to sports and business performance psychologist, Jamil Qureshi, about his highly-anticipated keynote session at LEARNING LIVE....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
Partner News Feeds
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- The impact of reverse mentoring April 17, 2018
- Why L&D must ensure your organisation is trustworthy April 16, 2018
- Onward ever onward April 16, 2018
- Partnership and innovation at the heart of award-winning learning April 16, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Come and meet the Watson Martin Partnership team at the CIPD L&D Show and find out! April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Toolkit brings Real Case Studies of Real Clients April 17, 2018
- Fuse Universal Welcomes Lori Niles-Hofmann as new Chief Learning Officer April 13, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018
- How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focused April 9, 2018