Television personality and host of Strictly Come Dancing signs up to present the 2015 Learning Awards ceremony at London’s Dorchester Hotel. The 19th annual Learning Awards, showcasing the greatest achievements in learning and development will be hosted by TV presenter, film critic, radio personality and journalist, Claudia Winkleman. Claudia is best known for her current work with the BBC, co-presenting…
Has your team or department achieved outstanding results in the past 12 months? If so then there is still...
One of the most influential figures in British sport, performance psychologist, business coach and author Jamil Qureshi is confirmed...
The Learning and Performance Institute is pleased to announce the launch of a new online accreditation service designed to...
The choices you must make and the challenges you face as a learning executive have never been more daunting....
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Learning Live Conference, held in London on the 10...
If you missed LearningLive, take a look at what LPI is launching by simply clicking here
We spoke recently to sports and business performance psychologist, Jamil Qureshi, about his highly-anticipated keynote session at LEARNING LIVE....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Learning Programme Endorsement to validate courses against quality benchmarks
- 10 Top Tips & Essential Resources For Newcomers To Elearning
- Why You Should Slow Down For Faster Results
- Tips for a Successful First-Time Implementation of eLearning
- Research Companion June 2017 – Guiding You Through The Maze of L&D Research
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- Kate Lander joins Eukleia Training as Chief Strategy Officer June 26, 2017Eukleia Training’s new Chief Strategy Officer Kate Lander has a strong background in finance and training.
- Executive learning and development issues revealed in latest Corporate Learning Pulse Survey June 26, 2017Four key views have emerged from this year’s Corporate Pulse Survey from Financial Times |IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance.
- Raytheon named leader in NelsonHall 2017 Global Learning Business Process Services evaluation June 26, 2017This is the fourth year in a row that Raytheon has been rated in the leader quadrant among learning BPS companies.