Television personality and host of Strictly Come Dancing signs up to present the 2015 Learning Awards ceremony at London’s Dorchester Hotel. The 19th annual Learning Awards, showcasing the greatest achievements in learning and development will be hosted by TV presenter, film critic, radio personality and journalist, Claudia Winkleman. Claudia is best known for her current work with the BBC, co-presenting…
We spoke recently to sports and business performance psychologist, Jamil Qureshi, about his highly-anticipated keynote session at LEARNING LIVE....
The choices you must make and the challenges you face as a learning executive have never been more daunting....
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Learning Live Conference, held in London on the 10...
The Learning and Performance Institute is pleased to announce the launch of a new online accreditation service designed to...
Has your team or department achieved outstanding results in the past 12 months? If so then there is still...
One of the most influential figures in British sport, performance psychologist, business coach and author Jamil Qureshi is confirmed...
If you missed LearningLive, take a look at what LPI is launching by simply clicking here
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Waste time on training? No thanks. December 5, 2017
- What brits are willing to spend on secret Santa - if anything... December 4, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Unicorn LMS Named UK's Number 1 Learning Management System December 7, 2017
- Truth and trends – what lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 6, 2017
- ATD comes to Europe December 6, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017
- Apprenticeship numbers in massive fall after levy introduction November 23, 2017