Television personality and host of Strictly Come Dancing signs up to present the 2015 Learning Awards ceremony at London’s Dorchester Hotel. The 19th annual Learning Awards, showcasing the greatest achievements in learning and development will be hosted by TV presenter, film critic, radio personality and journalist, Claudia Winkleman. Claudia is best known for her current work with the BBC, co-presenting…
If you missed LearningLive, take a look at what LPI is launching by simply clicking here
Has your team or department achieved outstanding results in the past 12 months? If so then there is still...
The choices you must make and the challenges you face as a learning executive have never been more daunting....
We spoke recently to sports and business performance psychologist, Jamil Qureshi, about his highly-anticipated keynote session at LEARNING LIVE....
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Learning Live Conference, held in London on the 10...
One of the most influential figures in British sport, performance psychologist, business coach and author Jamil Qureshi is confirmed...
The Learning and Performance Institute is pleased to announce the launch of a new online accreditation service designed to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: October 2017 October 20, 2017
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- Unicorn support eLearning charity Learn Appeal with new courses October 19, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- How can mindfulness make you a better leader? October 13, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017