by Drew Settles of HubSpot An interesting article here on disengagement in the workplace and how software could help motivate employees by using collaborative and competitive gamification elements. http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/disengaged-employees-competition-vs-collaboration…
Gamification is the process of utilizing and combining game-based elements and mechanics to engage people in learning and taking...
The Learning & Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning at Work Week 2019. Your company or...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
We start a new year of L&D QuestionTime with learning & development specialist Henriette Kloots In your opinion what...
Something that struck me at Learning Live last month was how frequently curiosity was mentioned, in terms of being a...
Most people in the Learning and Development world will be familiar with a stakeholder management map: This delightful formula...
In this post David Kelly curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning Technologies Conference & Exhibition being held...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights Leadership Fundamentals October 16, 2018
- Today’s Top eLearning Content Development Companies Identified October 15, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018