by Drew Settles of HubSpot An interesting article here on disengagement in the workplace and how software could help motivate employees by using collaborative and competitive gamification elements. http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/disengaged-employees-competition-vs-collaboration…
How often might a manager fire off instructions for something urgent or exciting, leaving a trail of unanswered questions...
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I...
Gamification is the process of utilizing and combining game-based elements and mechanics to engage people in learning and taking...
May we take this opportunity to wish all subscribers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year....
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
“Accessible design is good design – it benefits people who don’t have disabilities as well as people who do....
The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of L&D December 15, 2017
- Truth and trends: What lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 15, 2017
- Online Educa Berlin 2017: Resources and comment round up December 15, 2017
- Leadership: How to get honest feedback from your employees December 15, 2017
- Summit events: The value of stepping away from the office December 14, 2017
- War on cyber-attacks and digital disruption are business priorities over next three years December 14, 2017
- DDLS appoints Jon Lang as new Chief Executive Officer December 14, 2017
- Firebrand named Top 20 IT Training Company for eighth successive year December 13, 2017
- UpsideLMS brings in the holiday season with a fun, Gif-based microsite December 13, 2017
- Learn Appeal brings learning to the disconnected with industry-wide support December 12, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions December 15, 2017
- Two keys to unlocking employee effectiveness: coaching and informal learning December 6, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017