I played in a pub band for a few years. I joined the band because I loved the instrument, rock songs and the sound I could make. It was the classic dream, built on years of listening to music, collecting records and going to ‘real’ gigs. The other pull was the idea of the band. The team. The tribe. Being…
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
A summary of John Dunlosky’s, (Kent State University, USA, Professor of Psychology) 2013 paper on effective student learning, by...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Actually...
I’ve recently completed The Winning Mindset, a digital coaching programme from Jeremy Snape, ex England cricketer and now sports...
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
These days – possibly more than ever before – we can easily become so caught up with getting things...
Do you have a new scheme or policy to launch? Need to drive awareness of learning & development? Want...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019