It is essential that L&D creates a learning strategy that enables the business to get where it needs to go. Post five in this series of blogs looks at the reasons for developing an effective L&D strategy. It’s very easy when creating an L&D strategy to focus on L&D. That’s what it’s about after all. But is it? A truly…
How many of us have been faced with situations of developing content that we are less familiar with? The...
What’s your learning style? Perhaps it’s based on your senses (auditory, tactile, visual); or how you engage with content...
The Learning & Performance Institute is thrilled to announce that the host of the 2018 Learning Awards will be TV...
There are no learners because there are no ‘breathers’ – that is to say we all learn and breathe,...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
Performance Consulting Masterclass These masterclass’s give you a powerful set of skills and techniques that will transform you into...
How often have you been to an event where a ‘Life Coach’, ‘Inspirational Speaker’ or ‘Motivational Guru’ has told...
Just over a week ago I had the privilege of attending Learning Awards’ 22nd annual celebration and be a...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- TJ Newsflash: 19 July July 19, 2018
- TJ Awards 2018: Interview tips July 19, 2018
- Female veterans can face major disadvantage when applying for civilian roles July 18, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Che Guevara July 18, 2018
- The fourth sneaky elephant July 17, 2018
- What’s really happening in HR today and is it ready for the future of work? New research from Fosway and UNLEASH aims to find out. July 19, 2018
- Imparta Features on the Learning & Performance Institute’s Top 20 Highest-Performing Learning Providers July 19, 2018
- The UpsideLMS-BizLibrary partnership adds to the learn-tech provider's Off-the-Shelf Content Portfolio July 19, 2018
- Former First Lady Laura Bush – Learning 2018 Keynote Speaker July 18, 2018
- EssentialSkillz launch new Phishing eLearning course July 18, 2018
- Apprenticeship Levy: why UK businesses are losing out on £1 billion in funds and how to turn this around July 20, 2018
- Leadership: how can we solve problems so everyone wins? July 19, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018