If you were going to introduce curation into learning in your organisation, what would you do? What would it look like and how would you do it? The reason I ask is because curation is an odd word for learning and development. It is odd in the sense that it is not known for having anything to do with corporate…
Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
Fosway Group have just released their latest research into learning technology and insights into corporate digital learning partners. So,...
This time of year is without doubt a time for reflection. A time to sit back and digest, be...
The sixth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 33 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 57 minutes ago
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Fearless facilitation for the NHS. 7 confidence-boosting tips that will make you a virtual meeting superhero (and 3 things you should NEVER do!). Webinar today at 1PM BST (UK) https://bit.ly/3ctg0Uv #NHS
Partner News Feeds
- How to better support your flexible learners June 3, 2020
- How Confused.com harnesses the power of employee-driven learning June 3, 2020
- Video: Harnessing the power of apprenticeships June 3, 2020