If you were going to introduce curation into learning in your organisation, what would you do? What would it look like and how would you do it? The reason I ask is because curation is an odd word for learning and development. It is odd in the sense that it is not known for having anything to do with corporate…
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
Essential Facts – What is learning at work week. Learning at Work Week is an annual awareness campaign organised...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest...
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
Relatable content is a big part of a winning L&D strategy. Users are far more likely to engage with...
A technological revolution in electronic learning has seen sizable changes over the years. Many years back, companies used to...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. There’s no better way to start demystifying...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 19 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Learning to learn: preparing humans for technological change 🤖
From a recent interview at #LearningLive via @LNwire
#Learning #LearningAndDevelopment #FutureOfWork #4IR @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Global Knowledge wins CompTIA Delivery Partner of the Year Award October 14, 2019
- Totara exclusive sponsor of the LMS & Learning Platforms Forum October 14, 2019
- Anti-Bribery Sorted: New mobile game helps corporates combat corruption October 14, 2019
- Apprenticeships: how to find a quality provider October 16, 2019
- Graduate skills gap: nurturing business skills in young employees October 15, 2019
- Skills training in a post-AI work environment October 14, 2019
- Fear in the workplace October 15, 2019
- Skill Pill present a new partnership with Skills for Justice October 14, 2019
- How to create the perfect learner experience October 14, 2019