As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your learning technologies offerings for the coming year. But how about your marketing efforts? Digital marketing should be a big part of your business planning activities and knowing how the landscape is changing is key to staying ahead of your competitors. The…
A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
For Australia, last weeks crushing first innings defeat in the Ashes at Trent Bridge was a subject for national soul...
Fosway Group, Europe’s #1 HR and Learning Analyst, today (30 January 2018) unveils the headlines results from its annual...
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Elearning: Minefield or goldmine? February 16, 2018
- What makes a successful L&D partner February 15, 2018
- The apprenticeship levy: Better guidance can unlock its business potential February 14, 2018
- The coaching model library: STEPPPA February 14, 2018
- Fuse Universal Ranked as a Core Leader in the 2018 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Learning Systems Report February 16, 2018
- Canadian Student Wins Unicorn-Backed Bournemouth University New Media Writing Prize February 16, 2018
- InSync Training Presents "7 Consumer Realities That Impact Learning and Development" February 15, 2018
- Kallidus has appointed Paul Morgan as Head of Customer Experience February 14, 2018
- Kallidus Wins Silver Learning Provider of the Year Award February 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018
- Reasoned judgements: 5 steps to help avoid bad decision making February 12, 2018
- What is good customer service anyway? February 9, 2018