As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your learning technologies offerings for the coming year. But how about your marketing efforts? Digital marketing should be a big part of your business planning activities and knowing how the landscape is changing is key to staying ahead of your competitors. The…
LEARNING LIVE 2017 kicked off with L&D Question Time, The Learning and Performance Institute’s popular panel debate based on...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
Donald Clark has put an Oculus headset on hundreds of people from 5 year to 85 year olds, all over...
One of the greatest contributions of technology to make education more effective is the data it generates. But there...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
In a survey, conducted in conjunction with the Human Capital Institute, where 500 learning professionals were asked to rate...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Sentenced to life-long learning - and what a great thing it is August 16, 2018
- ‘Unretired’: developing learning strategies for older employees August 15, 2018
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Leadership development: how to create ‘cooling spaces’ in the heat of uncertainty August 10, 2018
- How Do I? releases new Creator Studio app August 15, 2018
- The Learning Imperative: new book launching at World of Learning August 15, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Lumesse highlights trust issues for L&D and HR in the age of blockchain August 14, 2018