As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your learning technologies offerings for the coming year. But how about your marketing efforts? Digital marketing should be a big part of your business planning activities and knowing how the landscape is changing is key to staying ahead of your competitors. The…
My favourite teacher from my high school days, Mr ‘Geography’ Jones, died recently. I remember his enthusiastic anMagicd, at...
Inspired collaboration makes it easier to share information and communicate ideas. Traditionally technology has supported 3 levels of collaboration...
Classroom learning is at a premium. People don’t have time and technology has changed the game. However, I believe...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
In this blog post Pavlo Onyshchenko marks the recent start of season 2 of the hit TV show Mr. Robot....
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fuse Universal expands to APAC market with new Sydney Office November 16, 2018
- Learning Technologies Group acquires Watershed Learning Analytics November 15, 2018
- Personal, just-in-time microlearning November 15, 2018
- New Adaptive Selling course helps salespeople sell with more certainty and confidence November 15, 2018
- Western Union and MPS Interactive win Gold at LearnX Impact Awards 2018 November 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Imogen Butler-Cole, RADA Business November 16, 2018
- Turning internal comms digital to boost L&D's reach November 16, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 15 November November 14, 2018
- Leading Results launches Complete Leader Curriculum November 14, 2018
- Investing in professional development for a virtual workforce November 14, 2018