As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your learning technologies offerings for the coming year. But how about your marketing efforts? Digital marketing should be a big part of your business planning activities and knowing how the landscape is changing is key to staying ahead of your competitors. The…
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some...
LPI launches refreshed website to celebrate 20 years in workplace learning The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) today announced...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
Social insight / social sentiment research offers a new and unique opportunity to anyone providing learning to apprentices or students. As...
This time of year is without doubt a time for reflection. A time to sit back and digest, be...
We are still getting used to the concept of eLearning which makes it inevitable for each one of us...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has released an eBook titled ‘Responsive eLearning Design &...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.