A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a traveller on the information superhighway in the mid to late 1990s and then a journeyman of the Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 eras (I’m not sure it matters what they mean either), the notion of being digital and getting into digital…
In the continuing series we hear the views of Learning & Performance Institute Fellow Peter Yarrow. In your opinion what...
We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
“We are now in a position to take it to the next level and become an even safer place...
The number one driver for using technology in your learning strategy is to improve learning access and flexibility. That’s...
If you haven’t seen Jane Hart’s top 100 tools for learning, where have you been for the last 9...
Digital transformation is a term that means both everything – and nothing. To some companies, it’s the difference between...
Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
Partner News Feeds
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- The impact of reverse mentoring April 17, 2018
- Why L&D must ensure your organisation is trustworthy April 16, 2018
- Onward ever onward April 16, 2018
- Partnership and innovation at the heart of award-winning learning April 16, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Come and meet the Watson Martin Partnership team at the CIPD L&D Show and find out! April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Toolkit brings Real Case Studies of Real Clients April 17, 2018
- Fuse Universal Welcomes Lori Niles-Hofmann as new Chief Learning Officer April 13, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018
- How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focused April 9, 2018