A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a traveller on the information superhighway in the mid to late 1990s and then a journeyman of the Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 eras (I’m not sure it matters what they mean either), the notion of being digital and getting into digital…
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
I read with great interest the article in the HR Director reporting the research by Mercer that “the most common leadership...
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
We often notice, or hear stories about how we are at work versus how we are at home- which...
As I’ve been writing over the last couple of weeks on the Socially Dynamic Organisation, I’ve been revisiting the...
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
TrainingZone Editor Jon Kennard catches up with CEO of the Learning & Performance Institute and Executive Producer of Learning...
People in Learning and Development love big data, or at least the concept of big data. It’s a perennial...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Is there a future for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? July 17, 2017Talent Is there actually a future for CPD?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.