Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a humble position on page 278 of my Concise Oxford Dictionary it seems to have launched itself on a campaign of world domination. We can’t blame Clayton Christensen, who coined the phrase disruptive innovation in 1995. People have latched onto it, throwing…
Why companies outside of the L+D industry are doubling their marketing spend. Within our marketing company we have found...
TIME—a major concern for most eLearning professionals who are developing courses. There are a variety of engaging mechanics like...
I cringe when I read a learning objective that says, “You will know…” or “You will understand….” My first...
Millions are being spent across the globe by organisations on trying to better understand their colleague’s engagement levels. This...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
The biggest skills gap among learning professionals today is business skills. This is the result of thousands of independent...
A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: the five most common productivity killers and how to combat them August 17, 2018
- Sentenced to life-long learning - and what a great thing it is August 16, 2018
- ‘Unretired’: developing learning strategies for older employees August 15, 2018
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Agylia extends reach into Australia and New Zealand with new partner Agylis ANZ August 16, 2018
- How Do I? releases new Creator Studio app August 15, 2018
- The Learning Imperative: new book launching at World of Learning August 15, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Compliance training: Making a case for elearning August 17, 2018
- The coaching model library: PRACTICE August 17, 2018
- You are your learners: What can your organisation gain from learner insights? August 17, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 August August 16, 2018
- Is microlearning the only way to get through to the millennial workforce? August 16, 2018