Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a humble position on page 278 of my Concise Oxford Dictionary it seems to have launched itself on a campaign of world domination. We can’t blame Clayton Christensen, who coined the phrase disruptive innovation in 1995. People have latched onto it, throwing…
Ever seen a learning drama like this one? FRED So this must be the new seven-fifty. I believe it can...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
I’m often asked how to use video for learning. Video is an expensive resource so it’s no wonder people...
Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people...
As L&D practitioners, there is probably a reasonable assumption that we understand what it means to design learning solutions...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- Competency frameworks: how can we beat cultural bias towards extraversion? May 9, 2017Culture Competencies: beating bias towards extraversionJamie Lawrence
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.