I am often asked by people in specialist roles if they should remain specialists or move into broader more general management roles in order to drive their careers. As ever, the answer is ‘it depends’ – on what really motivates you, energises you and ultimately what you believe success looks like. So why have you raised the question? What lies behind…
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design...
The second part of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give...
2016 is the year of the learner – of getting to know them, understanding them, and putting effort into...
My e-book “Webinar Master” is due to be published at the beginning of November by British e-book specialist Canelo....
There is a culture shift required to operate effectively in a complex environment; to collaborate, to learn as you...
In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning &...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- L&D trends: Sean Nugent, LEO Learning November 12, 2018
- Top 20 ‘Try-Before-You-Buy’ Learning Management Systems Named November 12, 2018
- QA raises the bar of online training effectiveness with the launch of Impact Academies November 8, 2018
- The digital skills gap: how close is L&D to understanding it? November 8, 2018
- Omniplex to boost video-creation skills in the UK with Vyond November 8, 2018
- Talent acquisition: How software-led processes are improving the experience November 12, 2018
- Consumerisation of learning and keeping pace with the platforms November 12, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 9 November November 9, 2018
- The growing importance of soft skills and the role of technology in developing them November 9, 2018
- Talent in Logistics 2019 to be bigger than ever November 6, 2018