“The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them” – Zig Ziglar. Most enterprises across the globe today realize the importance of training and development programs to develop their most valuable resource – their people. With apt corporate training programs, organizations can ensure that their workforce can sharpen their skills, develop…
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
It has never been a more exciting time for those in the learning & performance profession. More and more...
Originally published in November 2015. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and...
“Engagement’ is a common phrase and a common challenge bounded around in the industry. But what does it really...
So I am on Twitter one evening and participating in what I class (aside from #Ozlearn) one of the...
Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) launches new sponsorship programme to help learning professionals achieve their personal development goals. Participants...
Recently BBC2 broadcast “Who’s the Boss,” – three programmes exploring how companies could transform their recruitment with Collaborative Hiring. Henry Stewart was...
The Research Companion – is free to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: September 2017 September 25, 2017
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- aNewSpring expands operations and launches aNewSpring Africa September 25, 2017
- Gavin Freed appointed as Chairman of Firebrand Training September 25, 2017
- Tata Interactive Systems gains 6 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning wins September 25, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017