“The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them” – Zig Ziglar. Most enterprises across the globe today realize the importance of training and development programs to develop their most valuable resource – their people. With apt corporate training programs, organizations can ensure that their workforce can sharpen their skills, develop…
The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by...
It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
Nobody has (yet!) changed this critical business statistic: The number one reason people voluntarily leave their jobs is they...
There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team...
If you are a main stream learning provider, this has probably happened to you in the past year. You...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
May we take this opportunity to wish all subscribers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- ATD 2018 November 16, 2017
- CIPD L&D show November 16, 2017
- LearnTec November 16, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- UpsideLMS' latest eBook covers the whole nine yards of Mobile LMS November 15, 2017
- Emerging technologies: implications for life as we know it at Learning Technologies 2018 November 14, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017
- Moonshot thinking: disrupting the norm in business November 3, 2017