Behavioral Currency In this post we are going to discuss the idea of behavioral currency in training. Behavioral currency refers to designating specific action verbs in learning, such as demonstrate, list, identify or state, as a form of currency and then using this currency to effect behavioral change. Now, without careful differentiation from classic behavioral learning research, the nuances of…
or perhaps “Good things come in threes”, or maybe “Three times a charm”? But I am not here to...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
My e-book “Webinar Master” is due to be published at the beginning of November by British e-book specialist Canelo....
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
If you are a main stream learning provider, this has probably happened to you in the past year. You...
In my book, The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules In Mastering Disruption In Recruiting and Engaging Employees I identified a...
In a survey, conducted in conjunction with the Human Capital Institute, where 500 learning professionals were asked to rate...
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: February 2018 February 23, 2018
- Minimising the sting: Setting the tone for sharing feedback February 23, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 22 February February 22, 2018
- How do we transform workplace standards? February 22, 2018
- 11 tips for delivering global leadership training on a shoestring budget February 21, 2018
- npower saves £3 million in SAP training costs February 22, 2018
- SLR, global environmental experts, select Agylia LMS to deliver their L&D programmes February 22, 2018
- Totara Learning releases Totara Social 3 to improve the social learning experience February 21, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Analysing resistance during a training session - what to do February 21, 2018
- How HR can equip line managers to cope with conflict February 21, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: where are all the apprentices? February 14, 2018