Behavioral Currency In this post we are going to discuss the idea of behavioral currency in training. Behavioral currency refers to designating specific action verbs in learning, such as demonstrate, list, identify or state, as a form of currency and then using this currency to effect behavioral change. Now, without careful differentiation from classic behavioral learning research, the nuances of…
To find out more about Learning Live or to register simply click here Learning Now TV is...
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services...
Participant chosen from a wide range of applicants to be nurtured with targeted skills-building and networking opportunities. The Learning...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
In a previous blog on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I touched on cloud services, data ‘ownership’ and responsibilities,...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: October 2017 October 20, 2017
- TJwow webinar recording October 2017 - online facilitation October 19, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 19 October October 19, 2017
- Why most of us get stuck October 19, 2017
- Arch Apprentices chosen to train 600 of the ‘next generation’ of civil service employees October 19, 2017
- Unicorn support eLearning charity Learn Appeal with new courses October 19, 2017
- 2017 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management launched October 18, 2017
- Kallidus Learn shortlisted for a UXUK Award October 18, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Corporate Learning Alliance launches high-impact online learning programmes October 18, 2017
- Fuse Universal highlights the critical importance of six new L&D roles October 18, 2017
- How can mindfulness make you a better leader? October 13, 2017
- How to attract the next generation of female leaders October 13, 2017
- What are the three principles of co-creation? October 13, 2017
- The HR opportunity: fostering talent in an age of uncertainty October 13, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017