Behavioral Currency In this post we are going to discuss the idea of behavioral currency in training. Behavioral currency refers to designating specific action verbs in learning, such as demonstrate, list, identify or state, as a form of currency and then using this currency to effect behavioral change. Now, without careful differentiation from classic behavioral learning research, the nuances of…
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking at a The Learning and Performance Institutes CLO...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
Recently, London Underground have embarked on a seemingly disastrous social experiment. The plan was to cram up to 30%...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
Conceived by the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) and hosted at the prestigious 5-star Dorchester hotel in London’s Park...
Headspace, the meditation and mindfulness startup, raised $34m funding last month from a range of venture capitalists, business bigwigs...
Creating an effective online training strategy for the employees is an integral part of any organization’s responsibilities, irrespective of...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Employee experience is paramount in the era of the employee pt2 December 8, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Memory matters December 8, 2017
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Nick Shackleton-Jones on L&D’s role: LearningNow tv this week December 11, 2017
- QA listed as 2017 Top 20 IT Training Company December 11, 2017
- Explosive Learning Solutions provides Lean IT training and consultancy for Oxford University December 11, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017