Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in medicine, engineering, coaching and a myriad of other fields. There is an abundant literature on simulation in all of these fields and a robust research community surrounding it. In this post we are going to look at mobile simulation game design,…
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
It’s a beautifully warm Sunday night where I am. I work unusual hours, choosing when possible to spend more...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Duncan Edwards. What in your opinion are the...
How Using AI Creates An Enhanced Candidate And Employee Experience Artificial Intelligence (AI) is penetrating industries from healthcare to...
In the past years, I have been told several times that I was brave: brave enough to leave my...
There’s a continuum that exists between planning a project to the nth degree and relying on sorting out problems...
In the 2nd of this series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
Do you have a new scheme or policy to launch? Need to drive awareness of learning & development? Want...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
- Creativity At Work
Partner News Feeds
- Virtual training just stepped up a gear April 20, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Winnie Madikizela-Mandela April 20, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- LPI launches networking service for learning leaders in Iberia April 23, 2018
- Digital transformation at fashion retailer River Island on LNTV April 20, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- How far should you invest in employee learning? April 23, 2018
- Soft skills: how to teach the missing basics to today's young talent April 20, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018