Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in medicine, engineering, coaching and a myriad of other fields. There is an abundant literature on simulation in all of these fields and a robust research community surrounding it. In this post we are going to look at mobile simulation game design,…
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
“The most interesting and innovative experimental psychologist in the world today” to speak at top UK learning event. Following...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Matt Brewer of Chubb Insurance. What in...
Interfaced Learning – The Acquisition and Disacquisition of skills and knowledge in the digital world
I know some of you have seen this before on my blog, but I though that I would share...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
I found myself reflecting on the plane to Las Vegas about some of the key aspects of the Socially Dynamic...
I’ve read the word ‘Millennial’ so many times in articles, branding and advertising over the last few months, that...
I believe that for L&D professionals to be become truly effective one of the changes we need to make...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- GDPR: A primer from the GDPR Advisory Board February 20, 2018
- Seven ways you can empower your employees and improve morale February 20, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Virtual reality - enhancing learning outcomes February 19, 2018
- The danger of performance ratings pt2 February 19, 2018
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Improving performance with creativity: Tim Reid on LNTV February 19, 2018
- Imparta is now a Recognised Training Centre for the Association of Professional Sales February 19, 2018
- Kallidus rated highly by industry expert, Craig Weiss February 19, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- Data literacy: how can organisations improve this skill in 2018? February 12, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018