Date(s) - 08/12/2016
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Categories No Categories
From April 2017, the apprenticeship levy will require employers in England to invest in apprenticeships, with the size of the investment dependent on the size of the business.
Are you ready?
Join this webinar to discover the 5 essential preparation steps you’ll need to take before April 2017
1. Know your stuff – Understand what the apprenticeship levy is.
2. Make it work for you – Think about your recruitment and skills needs not your levy pot.
3. Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater – Stocktake your internal training programmes they are likely to be similar to existing apprenticeship provision.
4. Speed date – Selecting the right training partners for your business takes time and chemistry.
5. Look after the pennies – practical negotiating tools when finalising your delivery partners.
Presented by David Martin of Coelrind Ltd, an LPI-accredited software solutions provider and consultancy. We’ve talked to training providers, government, and more importantly employers, about their hopes and fears regarding the apprenticeship levy.
To register simply click here